Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's .....

Andy King

Goals a side, King has really impressed me so far this season. When he went platinum a few seasons ago there was always still a bit of question mark over his strength and just general ...... Well I can't really find the word, it was just that he went missing when he didn't score, but he use to score so often that he was idolised.

Today a stranger in midfield caught my eye. I thought "shit who's that beast bullying him off the ball?" My mind worked quicker than Usain Bolt "is it drinkwater , is it Marshall? Is it vardy tracking back?" No it was king. He was strong, committed and precise in his pass.

No he didn't score. But it tell you one thing, if he carries on the way he's going, we've got the old boy back with extras.

Long live te King.

His strength ain't much of a problem anymore he's naturally slim built but you can tell he's been on the weights a bit last couple of seasons. Probably the reason Lloyd is still on the books to train him up

His strength ain't much of a problem anymore he's naturally slim built but you can tell he's been on the weights a bit last couple of seasons. Probably the reason Lloyd is still on the books to train him up

Lloyds shirt was bursting today.. What can he supposedly lift again? I remember Olympic weights being spoken off last time it was discussed. How his legs supports it I'll never know..

The real Andy King never really left, injuries disrupted him last season, but some of our fans simply don't give players we know are quality long enough when they have spells of bad form.

There's not much chance of Lloyd being muscled off the ball any time soon I must admit, he's absolutely hench.

I swear only Morgan is bigger at the club at the moment.

Much more like the Kingy of the play-off season today, busy and clever passing. He was one of the main reasons we dominated the middle of the park today.

Lloyds shirt was bursting today.. What can he supposedly lift again? I remember Olympic weights being spoken off last time it was discussed. How his legs supports it I'll never know..

I think he can bench 140kg. Read it on here some time ago.

I think he can bench 140kg. Read it on here some time ago.

Thanks, is there anybody with knowledge on here who can but that weight into perspective? On a scale of normal bloke, fit bloke, footballer, athele and olympic weight lifter????

Andy King

Goals a side, King has really impressed me so far this season. When he went platinum a few seasons ago there was always still a bit of question mark over his strength and just general ...... Well I can't really find the word, it was just that he went missing when he didn't score, but he use to score so often that he was idolised.

Today a stranger in midfield caught my eye. I thought "shit who's that beast bullying him off the ball?" My mind worked quicker than Usain Bolt "is it drinkwater , is it Marshall? Is it vardy tracking back?" No it was king. He was strong, committed and precise in his pass.

No he didn't score. But it tell you one thing, if he carries on the way he's going, we've got the old boy back with extras.

Long live te King.

Thats the only bit i don't get.

Thanks, is there anybody with knowledge on here who can but that weight into perspective? On a scale of normal bloke, fit bloke, footballer, athele and olympic weight lifter????

Its pretty good probably find 1 or 2 big chaps in most gyms that could do the same very impressive for a winger though

My mate who is a prop for a very good rugby team in belfast benches that or above. He's 6' 1", 18st and doesn't need to run an awful lot.

The average bloke just going to the gym should be able to bench between 50-100% of his body weight in a 1 rep max.

What weight is Lloyd?

Really impressed with him and Drinkwater, looks a good partnership.

Probably our biggest positive this season so far is the performances of Andy King, seems back to his best, if he keeps scoring goals along with the team winning games, top six will be highly possible.

Archived