Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Chelsea fans - cheeky buggers!

Just listening to the Arse v Chelsea match, Chelsea have just scored. Their fans have stolen one of our songs! They're doing the 'Your are my Leicester, my only Leicester, You make me happy....' etc, but they dont know the words, so they are just la-la-la-ing it.They must have heard it during last years FA Cup game - cheeky cockneys! As if we'd ever steal someone else's song.......

Its taken from a well known childrens song isn't it? "You are my sunshine..." etc.

Nope:

You Are My Sunshine" is a popular song first recorded in 1939. It has been declared one of the state songs of Louisiana as a result of its association with former state governor and country music singer Jimmie Davis.

See, anal and informative all in one go!

And they've got a crap striker that couldn't score - but instead of sending him out on loan, they stuck with him, and now he's scoring for fun.

Or you could say they had a striker totally out of form that kept running his bollocks off week after week so the fans stuck with him and now both are being rewarded?

And they've got a crap striker that couldn't score - but instead of sending him out on loan, they stuck with him, and now he's scoring for fun.

lol

Yeah! You're right - Torres and Beckford are very much alike. There are many similarities between a world class player who was out of form, and a good division 3 player who's never proved himself above that level.

Honestly, it beggars belief how some people can totally ignore the performances JB has put in for us for over a year. Why do people still think he's some sort of goal machine? I really am interested to know why people seem to think he's suddenly going to become a decent player overnight.

Archived