Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Bentleys Roof...........

I Saw them old men beat the Foxestalk all stars a few years back, bloody funny it was

Very funny me ending up in Hosptial, two footed challenges going in from BR, fighting breaking out. ****ing disgusting game

I'll for sure miss all the videos they had... was easy to find good City videos there... but if what Ash has said is true and we have two footed challenges going in , during what was supposed to be a friendly rivalry then that is indeed disgusting....

Hopefully no one condones that...

Very pleased.

A bunch of old dinosaurs and wanna be holligans with a touch of racist humor for dessert. The net is better off without. Just hope they don't start coming onto this site. Having said that I have noticed a number of threads starting with typical BR titles on this site recently.

Can't stand that site.

They can only enrich these boards with their posts and opinions .etc and I'm sure most of them are good blokes .

Any other stuff will be deleted by the mods, the same as they do with our own scallywags

The voice of reason. Great post Zingari. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

They can only enrich these boards with their posts and opinions .etc and I'm sure most of them are good blokes .

Any other stuff will be deleted by the mods, the same as they do with our own scallywags

Wow.

I must of drempt all the racism on BR over the years.

as i said before , any shite like that will be deleted :thumbup:

Really.

Well I must be reading another BR in a parallel universe.

Nothing aganist you Zingari. I enjoy your posts but please be fair a lot of posters on BR are out of touch. The majority of FT posters are sensible and have balanced views.

Really.

Well I must be reading another BR in a parallel universe.

Nothing aganist you Zingari. I enjoy your posts but please be fair a lot of posters on BR are out of touch. The majority of FT posters are sensible and have balanced views.

Well as Zingari said they will enrich the site . You know how you lot just love to rip apart the out of touch brigade , it will be like feeding time at the zoo. :D :D :D :D

Archived