Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

We've been through this. This is what I mean about 90% of Leicester fans being spastics.

So 90% of Leicester fans have muscle spasms? Bit of a generalisation, even for a NewCo fan.

I wasn't counting. I was doing percentages.

And if you knew what percentages were you'd realise you'd have to count to work them out...

So 90% of Leicester fans have muscle spasms? Bit of a generalisation, even for a NewCo fan.

And if you knew what percentages were you'd realise you'd have to count to work them out...

Stop editing your posts when you think you have something funny to add on.

Feel like doing this.

CBA with this brain-dead sectarian nonsense.

I presume all of the Rangers/Celtic fans who natter on about politics could give a blow-by-blow account of the Good Friday peace agreement and the current state of the Real IRA and the UVF splinter groups?

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 1

Fantastic work Oli, unfortunately trying to explain to these simple tims is very hard work.

Just jealous I suppose, 4 men had a dream...

Explanation is unnecessary - I'm very familiar with really really pointless, stupid bigotry and hatred from both sides of a 'conflict' that has fvck all to do with football and shouldn't be anywhere near it, thank you.

Feel like doing this.

CBA with this brain-dead sectarian nonsense.

I presume all of the Rangers/Celtic fans who natter on about politics could give a blow-by-blow account of the Good Friday peace agreement and the current state of the Real IRA and the UVF splinter groups?

I think calling it brain-dead is an insult to the current brain-dead community. It shouldn't be involved in football in any way (as with any politics) and it's all fvcking stupid, pointless hate in any case.

Things ARE getting better.

I think the Lennon/Coisty square up, the letter bombs, Rangers woes last year and the recent report by police of a noticeable drop in domestic violence in the absence of Old Firm games have all drawn the poison a bit.

Anyone repeating crappy sectarian slogans of either hue in mixed company in Glasgow is viewed with a mixture of pity and embarrassment.

People now are more ready to challenge bigoted utterances which, in the past, would have been tolerated.

I reject the Green Brigade and the Rangers' fans complaints about police clampdowns on sectarian chanting. To leave it unpunished is to foster it. Sorry OF fans, but the cost in 'free speech' is worth the improvement in respect and the reduction in violence.

There's still a long way to go. Some of the more moronic elements can still bring shame on their clubs when they get together in a gang (see the events at Berwick the other week).

Living in Glasgow, I definitely feel an improvement in all our lives here since the 4 or 5 OF hate fests per year stopped.

I hope the OF don't draw each other in any cups and spend several years in different leagues.

I hope the current policing policy continues.

I hope that in 10 years, we all look back on bigotry and the slogans which have been repeated in this thread as the shameful relics of the past they really are.

Things ARE getting better.

I think the Lennon/Coisty square up, the letter bombs, Rangers woes last year and the recent report by police of a noticeable drop in domestic violence in the absence of Old Firm games have all drawn the poison a bit.

Anyone repeating crappy sectarian slogans of either hue in mixed company in Glasgow is viewed with a mixture of pity and embarrassment.

People now are more ready to challenge bigoted utterances which, in the past, would have been tolerated.

I reject the Green Brigade and the Rangers' fans complaints about police clampdowns on sectarian chanting. To leave it unpunished is to foster it. Sorry OF fans, but the cost in 'free speech' is worth the improvement in respect and the reduction in violence.

There's still a long way to go. Some of the more moronic elements can still bring shame on their clubs when they get together in a gang (see the events at Berwick the other week).

Living in Glasgow, I definitely feel an improvement in all our lives here since the 4 or 5 OF hate fests per year stopped.

I hope the OF don't draw each other in any cups and spend several years in different leagues.

I hope the current policing policy continues.

I hope that in 10 years, we all look back on bigotry and the slogans which have been repeated in this thread as the shameful relics of the past they really are.

I have no issue with any of your post besides this, you think the way the police treated Celtic fans who were marching to the ground together 10 days ago is ok? Imagine if that was a group of Leicester fans, would you find it ok then? Or a group of school kids(which some who were there were...)

I'm sorry, but OF fans of both persuasions lost the right to be considered as jolly scarf waving fans of a game of blokes kicking a ball about.

The comparison with Leicester fans is not valid.

Those fans arrested last week were taking part in what was considered to be an unauthorised street march. They should have followed Police instructions and obeyed the law.

These 'schoolboys' had their faces covered and were purporting to be with a body that has plenty of previous when it comes to pro-IRA songs and chants.

I have no sympathy for them.

I have every sympathy with the poor police who have to keep public order.

I have no issue with any of your post besides this, you think the way the police treated Celtic fans who were marching to the ground together 10 days ago is ok? Imagine if that was a group of Leicester fans, would you find it ok then? Or a group of school kids(which some who were there were...)

The same Celtic fans that fought the stewards and police at Dundee in December? Urinating over them and singing songs of the IRA.

The march was held by the Green Brigade. The police told them it wasn't allowed to happen. But they carried on with it.

No proud Englishman should have any sympathy for these pro IRA English hating rebels.

Famine is over.

Putting aside whats been said so far regarding the clubs history, the amount of titles, newco, bigjockknewco etc etc.

Can any BRITISH person that follows/favours Glasgow Celtic, please explain to me why?

The foul creatures HATE being British, half claim to be Irish, sing songs about killing british children, killing british troops, up the IRA, ban the sale of the poppy at the glitterdome and despise British people.

Why do you prefer them to Glasgow Rangers, on the other hand who are more loyal and passionate about being British than we are?

The National Anthem is sung EVERY game, this club IS the Queens XI.

I only want your reasons to why you prefer them, not looking for arguments or abuse.

image.jpg

UEFA.jpg

greenbrigadeheader.png

celtic-ira.jpg

len1.jpg

357510_1.jpg

213iv77.jpg.jpeg

(Mocking the 66 who died in the Ibrox disaster)

British people... You decide.

oldfirm.jpg

article-2061173-033371300000044D-505_468x286.jpg

255tnvb.jpg

Edited by LeicesterRSC

If I was Scottish - Queen's Park all the way.

No interest in this Old Firm debate at all - it's all about hundreds or even thousands of fools still trying to recreate a religious war, tolerating violence and despicable behaviour, indoctrinated by a few preachers of hatred.

Fools, you who are following them. Fools, nothing but fools.

Luckily, their numbers are dwindling. And with them the amount of stupidity on both sides.

Putting aside whats been said so far regarding the clubs history, the amount of titles, newco, bigjockknewco etc etc.

Can any BRITISH person that follows/favours Glasgow Celtic, please explain to me why?

The foul creatures HATE being British, half claim to be Irish, sing songs about killing british children, killing british troops, up the IRA, ban the sale of the poppy at the glitterdome and despise British people.

Why do you prefer them to Glasgow Rangers, on the other hand who are more loyal and passionate about being British than we are?

The National Anthem is sung EVERY game, this club IS the Queens XI.

I only want your reasons to why you prefer them, not looking for arguments or abuse.

Family ties, preference of there support, Neil Lennon, Martin O'Neil, Steve Guppy.

Don't like Britain, I'm English, not British, couldn't give a shit about the queen, she does no good for me.

I'm sorry, but OF fans of both persuasions lost the right to be considered as jolly scarf waving fans of a game of blokes kicking a ball about.

The comparison with Leicester fans is not valid.

Those fans arrested last week were taking part in what was considered to be an unauthorised street march. They should have followed Police instructions and obeyed the law.

These 'schoolboys' had their faces covered and were purporting to be with a body that has plenty of previous when it comes to pro-IRA songs and chants.

I have no sympathy for them.

I have every sympathy with the poor police who have to keep public order.

So they should just roll over and do whatever the police asks going against every principle they hold? **** that for a Saturday.

If I was Scottish - Queen's Park all the way.

No interest in this Old Firm debate at all - it's all about hundreds or even thousands of fools still trying to recreate a religious war, tolerating violence and despicable behaviour, indoctrinated by a few preachers of hatred.

Fools, you who are following them. Fools, nothing but fools.

Luckily, their numbers are dwindling. And with them the amount of stupidity on both sides.

You've obviously never been to a match up there then?

You couldnt be more wrong. The Rangers sing songs about being Rangers, about being the most succesful out the 2 clubs, about being the Queens Xi, about being British, and about being Proud.

Celtic sing songs supporting the IRA. Let me also say, this isnt just the supporters. 6 players last year were found guilty of supporting Pro-IRA organisations.

Your entitled to your view obviously, its a forum but id try attending a game before judging.