Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

So they should just roll over and do whatever the police asks going against every principle they hold? **** that for a Saturday.

Family ties, preference of there support, Neil Lennon, Martin O'Neil, Steve Guppy.

Don't like Britain, I'm English, not British, couldn't give a shit about the queen, she does no good for me.

Unfortunately for you, England is part of Great Britain. Clowns like you are the not so Great part.

After reading that you dont care about the Queen of our country, I no longer feel the need to communicate with you.

See you down the Walkers some time in your Henleys tracksuit and dont forget. LESTA LESTA LESTUUUURRRRRR.

Unfortunately for you, England is part of Great Britain. Clowns like you are the not so Great part.

After reading that you dont care about the Queen of our country, I no longer feel the need to communicate with you.

See you down the Walkers some time in your Henleys tracksuit and dont forget. LESTA LESTA LESTUUUURRRRRR.

Not wore a tracksuit in years, don't generalise... Why should I be proud in a country run by people I can't stand, and feel nothing towards?

Not wore a tracksuit in years, don't generalise... Why should I be proud in a country run by people I can't stand, and feel nothing towards?

If you dont like the country you live in, why dont you move home to your family ties?

The famine is over mate, your free to go home.

If you dont like the country you live in, why dont you move home to your family ties?

The famine is over mate, your free to go home.

Because I live in Wales at the moment, studying for a degree to get me out of this shithole... And there's not a drop of Irish blood in me going back 3 generations at least, no doubt there's a drop of every countries blood if I go back far enough... Simply, the Scottish side of my family support Celtic or Hibs, never been to a Hibs game, despite attempts so choose Celtic as my team North of the border.

You've obviously never been to a match up there then?

You couldnt be more wrong. The Rangers sing songs about being Rangers, about being the most succesful out the 2 clubs, about being the Queens Xi, about being British, and about being Proud.

Celtic sing songs supporting the IRA. Let me also say, this isnt just the supporters. 6 players last year were found guilty of supporting Pro-IRA organisations.

Your entitled to your view obviously, its a forum but id try attending a game before judging.

I have no interest in attending a football match with fans who are more interested in harrassing each other with vile political chants and who are not shy of using violence to get their narrow-minded point across.

Hence the loose ties with Queen's Park. I think remaining an amateur team has actually helped them preserve the spirit of the game. Which is about football, and nothing else.

If you feel that political chants are a necessity of the so-called Scottish matchday experience, good for you.

I'm simply content that there's more and more awakened Celtic and Rangers fans who don't see the point in it no more.

Edited by MC Prussian

Because I live in Wales at the moment, studying for a degree to get me out of this shithole... And there's not a drop of Irish blood in me going back 3 generations at least, no doubt there's a drop of every countries blood if I go back far enough... Simply, the Scottish side of my family support Celtic or Hibs, never been to a Hibs game, despite attempts, so choosechose Celtic as my team North of the border.

Your studying a dregree and speak like that?...

Thats ****ing worrying. You are the future of this country.

Please dont waste any more of my time you cretin, your about as educated as Neil Lennon. You'll fit in well at the Glitterdome.

I have no interest in attending a football match with fans who are more interested in harrassing each other with vile political chants and who are not shy of using violence to get their narrow-minded point across.

Hence the loose ties with Queen's Park. I think remaining an amateur team has actually helped them preserve the spirit of the game. Which is about football, and nothing else.

If you feel that political chants are a necessity of the so-called Scottish matchday experience, good for you.

I'm simply content that there's more and more awakened Celtic and Rangers fans who don't see the point in it no more.

You clearly havn't been to a game so please stop making assumptions of what happens and what is sang at them. It's making you look silly.

Edited by LeicesterRSC

Your studying a dregree and speak like that?...

Please dont waste any more of my time you cretin, your about as educated as Neil Lennon. You'll fit in well at the Glitterdome.

Quite educated then, certainly has enough knowledge of football to play in a team which beat your lot enough time with him at the helm in midfield and enough tactical knowledge as a manager, definitely a stupid guy, yet is on more money than either of us. And no, I do choose them, it could change, I might feel more at home at Easter Road than I do at Paradise given the chance...

You clearly havn't been to a game so please stop making assumptions of what happens and what is sang at them. It's making you look silly.

But he's not wrong is he... Political chants are sung from both sides...

**Your studying a dregree and speak like that?...

Please dont waste any more of my time you cretin, **your about as educated as Neil Lennon. You'll fit in well at the Glitterdome.

You're**

When commenting about others, make sure your own post is correct first.

• Like 1

Quite educated then, certainly has enough knowledge of football to play in a team which beat your lot enough time with him at the helm in midfield and enough tactical knowledge as a manager, definitely a stupid guy, yet is on more money than either of us. And no, I do choose them, it could change, I might feel more at home at Easter Road than I do at Paradise given the chance...

But he's not wrong is he... Political chants are sung from both sides...

The way in which you type on a public forum baffles me.

Your studying a degree and talk like a 12 year old. Please stop wasting my time, I wanted an educated discussion with people with several brain cells.

Not an argument with a spotty uneducated student. Now slip your flip flops back on and get some work done. Bye mate.

The way in which you type on a public forum baffles me.

Your studying a degree and talk like a 12 year old. Please stop wasting my time, I wanted an educated discussion with people with several brain cells.

Not an argument with a spotty uneducated student. Now slip your flip flops back on and get some work done. Bye mate.

Judging by your comments, I think you'll have to wait for quite a while before somebody comes along to lower himself or herself to your level of education and use of vocabulary.

You even contradict yourself in your own statements.

Mine was part of a discussion, youve just come from nowhere to be some kind of hero.

Im not the one taking a degree.

I'll speak how I want, haven't had to write any essays for my course yet, so how I write isn't having any effect on my degree, least not writing in the traditional sense.

"Decent mannor"<>"educated discussion"

See the contradiction?

Read my original post. Asked in a decent tone.

I see the whole topic was changed and sidetracked though as nobody really had an answer to it?

Except the traditional 'family ties' yet none of them are Irish.

I didnt really expect much sense from you lot, keep clinging on to them O'Neill days.

Keep the Faith. Foxes Never Quit.

Read my original post. Asked in a decent tone.

I see the whole topic was changed and sidetracked though as nobody really had an answer to it?

Except the traditional 'family ties' yet none of them are Irish.

I didnt really expect much sense from you lot, keep clinging on to them O'Neill days.

Keep the Faith. Foxes Never Quit.

Didn't realise you had to be Irish to support a team playing in the SCOTTISH premier league.

Nobody answer to the original question then?

Asked in a decent mannor? No?

There's nobody to answer your original question, we aren't Celtic fans. We don't condone singing about the IRA at a Glasgow football match.

How has what's been said in this thread managed to go that far over your head?

The point is that sectarianism on both sides is ridiculous but is even more pathetic when it's perpetuated by so called Leicester fans, born and raised hundreds of miles away.

For the record, I think weasel's one of the most cringeworthy of the lot, I'm not on his "side." I wish this shit would vanish off Foxes Talk forever. It has no place here, we don't want to read it, it kills every innocent thread about the SPL.

There are plenty of Rangers and Celtic fan forums so take the bigotry over there and leave us terribly unpatriotic, disgraces for British fans alone to discuss the actual ****ing GAME OF FOOTBALL in peace.

• Like 3

There's nobody to answer your original question, we aren't Celtic fans. We don't condone singing about the IRA at a Glasgow football match.

How has what's been said in this thread managed to go that far over your head?

The point is that sectarianism on both sides is ridiculous but is even more pathetic when it's perpetuated by so called Leicester fans, born and raised hundreds of miles away.

For the record, I think weasel's one of the most cringeworthy of the lot, I'm not on his "side." I wish this shit would vanish off Foxes Talk forever. It has no place here, we don't want to read it, it kills every innocent thread about the SPL.

There are plenty of Rangers and Celtic fan forums so take the bigotry over there and leave us terribly unpatriotic, disgraces for British fans alone to discuss the actual ****ing GAME OF FOOTBALL in peace.

Sorry to sound stupid but if this isn't your kind of thread, why did you feel the need to join in?

Surely just ignore it?