Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

Can I just interject to say that Derek McInnes' appointment at Aberdeen is a forward looking step for a club that has been in steady decline for a while now.

It didnt work out for him at Bristol City and I wish him well at Pittodrie.

Can I just interject to say that Derek McInnes' appointment at Aberdeen is a forward looking step for a club that has been in steady decline for a while now.

It didnt work out for him at Bristol City and I wish him well at Pittodrie.

I think he will do well. Did good things at St Johnstone.

Good appointment if you ask me!

Sorry to sound stupid but if this isn't your kind of thread, why did you feel the need to join in?

Surely just ignore it?

Apology duly noted.

The thread WAS about Scottish football. It's apparently now about hate.

If you can't recognize that then there's no hope for you.

Apology duly noted.

The thread WAS about Scottish football. It's apparently now about hate.

If you can't recognize that then there's no hope for you.

I was simply asking why people preferred Celtic over Rangers when they hate US British people?

I can't get my head round it so asked the question.

The thread is still about Scottish football pal.

Oh look... we're talking about Football.

Phew

No we are not.

We are apparently talking about hate.

I'd like to express my admiration for the job Terry Butcher is doing at Inverness Caley Thistle.

Without busting the bank they are heading for Europe.

Proof that managerial stability is worth its weight in gold in any league.

I was simply asking why people preferred Celtic over Rangers when they hate US British people?

I can't get my head round it so asked the question.

The thread is still about Scottish football pal.

No we are not.

We are apparently talking about hate.

I've never actually MET a real Celtic fan that hated the British or a real Rangers fan that hated the Irish.

Just a few plastic paddies with chips on their shoulders and the occasional BNP / NF twat thinking supporting Rangers makes them the MOST British. **** that.

I've never actually MET a real Celtic fan that hated the British or a real Rangers fan that hated the Irish.

Just a few plastic paddies with chips on their shoulders and the occasional BNP / NF twat thinking supporting Rangers makes them the MOST British. **** that.

Have you ever left your home?

The anti poppy display was held by a full glitterdome. I'm guessing by this display that shows there dislike for the British?

Also singing Kill the Queen and **** Britiania week in week out shows dislike for the British?

Rangers fans don't dislike Ireland. They hate British people flying the Irish flag trying to be Irish.

That's not opinion, that's fact.

The Northern Irish (British) side of Rangers probably dislike the Irish for obvious reasons none football related.

Have you ever left your home?

The anti poppy display was held by a full glitterdome. I'm guessing by this display that shows there dislike for the British?

Also singing Kill the Queen and **** Britiania week in week out shows dislike for the British?

Rangers fans don't dislike Ireland. They hate British people flying the Irish flag trying to be Irish.

That's not opinion, that's fact.

The Northern Irish (British) side of Rangers probably dislike the Irish for obvious reasons none football related.

Asks a Rangers fan with 19 posts on a Leicester City forum in less than 3 hours...

• Like 3

I didnt really expect much sense from you lot, keep clinging on to them O'Neill days.

Keep the Faith. Foxes Never Quit.

Keep the Faith was a Micky Adams' invention to our club.

At least we've never played fourth tier football.

I've just read through 8 pages of bollocks! Reasoned debate is non existent and flawed political views are being rammed down each others throats!

Here's where i stand on life, if you want to consider some pathetic footballing rivalry in Scotland that's built on bigotry and hate and that means absolutely nothing to me as an individual then please be my guest.

People in this world are different, and people have different views. But if somebody has different views to yourself, don't persecute them, embrace them. Political, Cultural and personal differences are what makes us who we are. You don't have to agree with it, but accept it. Reason and debate and keep an open mind. You may find some common ground or you may see something from a different perspective and slightly alter your own perceptions! Fighting doesn't solve anything it causes hate which only blurs the arguments and differences that were there to begin with.

BTW - I love calley thistle! They are like a LCFC youth team from 5 yrs ago!!

• Like 1