Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

51 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Alex McLeish sacked.

Who would do a better, if even slightly, job than him in that role up there?

His tenure got off to the worst start even before a ball was kicked.

Can see Strachan returning to it.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Who would do a better, if even slightly, job than him in that role up there?

His tenure got off to the worst start even before a ball was kicked.

Can see Strachan returning to it.

Off the top of my head and limiting it to Scots

Steve Clarke

Alex Neill

David Moyes

Jack Ross

Pretty sure it will be Moyes. 

31 minutes ago, davieG said:

Ayr United's new kit

0_PinPep_Bitcoin_250419_013.jpg

Found in the Merc - :o

Gone all PC with the bloke painted up yet still put the woman in skimpy pantslol

I'd give her a bit of something and its not coin lol.   He can continue to watch in the distant background if it makes him happy lol

On the real, wtf realllllly? Nothing like womens image/power and all that stuff  then creepy comments from men like me to pictures of women in body paint and bikini bottoms. Yes, i should be shamed but shes put it alll out there practically! Did Sepp Blatter do the photo shoot? Lol  

• 2 weeks later...

Scottish football worse than I expected, says Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard believes elements of Scottish football are worse than he expected as he celebrates his first season north of the border.

The former Liverpool and England player gave a frank and honest assessment ahead of his side's home clash on Sunday against Hibs, live on Sky, claiming empty stands, poor camera angles, and kick and rush football are hurting the game.

"At times I've been disappointed watching certain games - the stadiums haven't been full and when it comes to the standard, the ball has been in the air a lot," confessed Gerrard.

"If I'm honest, it has been a little worse than I thought. So it has been mixed.

"I'm not criticising Scottish football but when stands are empty on TV, it doesn't look great on the eye - and I wouldn't have plastic pitches either.

"Our games against Celtic and Aberdeen were so enjoyable because they've been fierce, quick, intense.

"That's the level you want to see. And at times, the standard of individual players has been really top level too."

Citing games against Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs as the benchmark, Gerrard feels better overall standards can only be good for everyone, helping sell the Scottish product to potential players.

"It's a small thing but it comes up in conversation when you are chatting to players," Gerrard added.

But what Chris Sutton would really like to know is:

• Haha 1

Anyone see what McGregor got sent off for for Rangers yesterday lol

What a twat. Takes a goal kick and in doing so kicks the back of the Hibs player then feigns injury as if he's been hurt. Worth checking out on BBC site. 

He's got away with a few things this season. For a goalkeeper he's quite a dirty player. 

Guest SO1
38 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Jon Flanagan just forearm smashed Scott Brown in the jaw. Good lad lol

A man convicted of assaulting his girlfriend assalting a fellow player on football pitch. Class act. You must be a Rangers fan. Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing how 3 people with connections to Leicester City helped Celtic achieve the Treble Treble not that Levein will be too happy.

Not wishing to take anything away from Celtic you have to view this achievement in light of the opposition up against them in Scottish football. I'm sure if Leicester were located north of the border we'd be doing exactly the same.