Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Futacs - will he ever start a game ?!

What is peoples obsession with "giving people a chance". Just because you haven't seen them play, doesn't mean the management don't know what they are capable of. The chuck 'em in they can't be much worse line how quite a few holes in it, primarily that they can be much worse.

I've seen him play, scored a stunner, not seen him since. If he's made a positive contribution against Watford even more reason to give him a go.

The only issue with him was we kept smashing the ball up to him in desperation and thats not a tactic your going to get a lot of change out of against a League Two side. Mind you it's also not his fault.

Management teams aren't always correct, and I'm afraid the "we are top, so everything Nige says/does must be correct" arguement no longer washes, I'd quite like to see what he can do. Especially over playing 4-5-1 I'd even prefer Waghorn to that.

What is peoples obsession with "giving people a chance". Just because you haven't seen them play, doesn't mean the management don't know what they are capable of. The chuck 'em in they can't be much worse line how quite a few holes in it, primarily that they can be much worse.

lol lol

I do find it funny how exasperated you get...

I've seen him play, scored a stunner, not seen him since.

How was his all round game? Crap from what I remember.

If he's made a positive contribution against Watford even more reason to give him a go.

Several say he did nothing of note.

Management teams aren't always correct, and I'm afraid the "we are top, so everything Nige says/does must be correct" arguement no longer washes, I'd quite like to see what he can do. Especially over playing 4-5-1 I'd even prefer Waghorn to that.

Nobody is saying they are, but wanting someone to get game time purely to satisfy your own curiosity about whether they are / aren't shit is rather flawed don't you think? Sometimes you have to put your faith in the people in charge as they know much more about him.

It's no more than the usual new toy syndrome.

lol lol

I do find it funny how exasperated you get...

I find it funny that you glean exasperation from that post?

Archived