Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ilkeston_Fox

Bolton Post Match

when we got promoted he means, bent, keown, nalis schmeca etc

Nah he means the season in the champ, at least I hope he does. Because it's not a good idea to use a relegation season as an example of multiple signings working straight away.

Sounded good. Pre match I said a draw and a good performance is what I was looking for, we got that.

However (and I knew this would most likely be the case when I said that pre match) because it sounded like we played so well, we made chance after chance, after chance, and didn't make the most of our opportunities I'm abit annoyed and frustrated we let 2 points slip.

You can say the keeper had the game of his life, we have said it after a few games this season but the fact is we are toothless up front, Nugent is our main threat up front and as good as he is he isn't enough. We don't need any more strikers, we have more than enough, we need goalscorers.

That guy in the LG shirt on the front row doing the 'whoa' thing - does he do that at every away game these days? First I've been to this season. What a character.

Never noticed him doing it before but it was entertaining :D

Few points.

Waghorn was superb. Only thing he did wrong all night was make one bad touch.

We seem to be playing the ball to Knocky and expecting him do all the work...

Why can't we score from corners?

People moan about our home support but seriously its miles better than some of the clubs in our league, Bolton and Watford being prime examples.

Finally managed to watch the highlights... ive seen a couple of people K'nocking K'nockeart... but seriously, the guy looks superb, the chip over the top to Nuge in the second half was pure class and some of the runs are a delight.

I said I would be happy with a point, and am.

For Heaven's sake though, let's get a decent striker on loan, NOW.

BRING BACK BECKFORD. HE IS CLASS.

Archived