Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ilkeston_Fox

Bolton Post Match

Why do people always moan about the idiotic people who ring in to Radio Leicester?

If you don't like it and don't like the callers, don't flaming listen to it.

Everytime after a match, people say another caller talking shit.

It's beginning to pee me off.

Errrrr but you are on here reading peoples moans about moans... and then moaning about it.

Marko, that post sums him up. Typical radio Leicester calling doom monger. If this is the pub lets just move to the other end of the bar and let him mutter to himself.

For a minute I thought the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse were about to stampede over the King Power Stadium after reading his drivel.

Why do people always moan about the idiotic people who ring in to Radio Leicester?

It's like people who bring up the fact Mark_w likes Waghorn.

Again and again.

I like to listen to Pearson's and the players' thoughts on the game, but if I turned the drongos off I would miss it.

It's like you're blind to everything that has happened at Leicester City for the last ten years, it's just baffling.

Which makes me think that Seenitall isn't even a Leicester fan. I'm increasingly convinced that he's a fan of one of our local rivals who comes onto this forum to stir things up - and stir it up he does! He's a fine WUM and that's for sure. Maybe he is a Leicester fan but he's WUM first and foremost.

What has Pearson had to say - especially re: goal-shyness etc.?

He said "We're doomed. Doomed I tell thee!".

No, he said he was happy with the performance, played pretty well, create some decent chances, should have had a penalty but didn't want to criticise the referee too much.

Oh, and he head butted Matt Mills for old times sake.

He said "We're doomed. Doomed I tell thee!".

No, he said he was happy with the performance, played pretty well, create some decent chances, should have had a penalty but didn't want to criticise the referee too much.

Oh, and he head butted Matt Mills for old times sake.

Deluded.

ahhh the old wanting Leicester to lose chestnut - the fallback of all blind faith merchants I'm afraid. I'm pissed off that we have surrendered our top spot with a whimper and relegation form over three games - it's not a disaster for you maybe. I did think we'd lose but I didn't want us to - can you tell the difference?

You don't half twist things. Yes 1 point from every 9 would see us relegated, but at least two of those three games have been against very good sides. Palace are top of the league in case you haven't noticed, and on a now 12 game unbeaten run. Bolton away is on paper one of the hardest fixtures of the season, so a point is good up there, even if we should have taken more on the night. I'll give you losing to Watford was the one that stands out, but considering the 7 games before these 3, we can be forgiven at least one shock result.

Looking forward, I would say that we are capable of winning 5 or 6 of the next 8 games now. If we do that it will see us right back in the mix for a top 2 finish.

why doesn`t pearson sign a striker that score goal`s buying futacs unless he is able to challenge for the first team is a waist of time and how long are we going to wait for Waghorn to come good.....?

Waghorn was good today, he would have had a couple if Bogdan hadn't made 2 outanding saves. Seems like you're judging Waghorn on his previous crap performances without having watched him tonight.

why doesn`t pearson sign a striker that score goal`s buying futacs unless he is able to challenge for the first team is a waist of time and how long are we going to wait for Waghorn to come good.....?

What strikers could do a job though.

John Guidetti, Federico Macheda, Steve Morison, Chris Martin, Adam Le Fondre, Kenwyne Jones, Connor Wickham, Marc Antoine Fortune?

Waghorn was good today, he would have had a couple if Bogdan hadn't made 2 outanding saves. Seems like you're judging Waghorn on his previous crap performances without having watched him tonight.

Most important part your missing here which was the point I was making is no Goal`s scored! Bogdan may have been decent, but this is only one game, we lack a finisher at this club and it`s costing us at the moment!

What strikers could do a job though.

John Guidetti, Federico Macheda, Steve Morison, Chris Martin, Adam Le Fondre, Kenwyne Jones, Connor Wickham, Marc Antoine Fortune?

Connor Wickham has already been mentioned I would take him all day over waghorn, what do you think?

Archived