Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ilkeston_Fox

Bolton Post Match

All a bit delusional on here tonight for me....realistically 1 point in 9 and being four points better than this stage last season is a bit crap for all the shite some of us have had to put up with about the second coming - still underwhelmed I'm afraid

It's still much better than you said we/Pearson were capable of. That's why you take the shit, no doubt your post count will go up 10 fold with such shocking run of THREE games telling us how woeful we are.

Oh and only 4 points turns into about 16 points better off come the end of the season if it's kept up.

All a bit delusional on here tonight for me....realistically 1 point in 9 and being four points better than this stage last season is a bit crap for all the shite some of us have had to put up with about the second coming - still underwhelmed I'm afraid

There's a surprise :crylaugh: I delusionally think it was a very good point and we are definitely in a much better place than last season squad and performance wise! Opinions eh Seenitall :dunno:

Which means we took 19 from 21 before the last three games - are you alarmed by the change in fortunes or dos not that suit your positive agenda?

No, I'm not alarmed. It's widely known anyone can beat anyone in this league, so we're bound to experience a couple of back-to-back defeats.

It's a shame you didn't contribute as much when we were winning back-to-back. You were oddly quiet when we were doing well.

No it doesn't, it's just not a disaster.

You thought we'd lose, and you seem even more disappointed that we've drawn.

ahhh the old wanting Leicester to lose chestnut - the fallback of all blind faith merchants I'm afraid. I'm pissed off that we have surrendered our top spot with a whimper and relegation form over three games - it's not a disaster for you maybe. I did think we'd lose but I didn't want us to - can you tell the difference?

It's still much better than you said we/Pearson were capable of. That's why you take the shit, no doubt your post count will go up 10 fold with such shocking run of THREE games telling us how woeful we are.

Oh and only 4 points turns into about 16 points better off come the end of the season if it's kept up.

Yep, as long as the season is extended to 60 games you are, as ever, right. Didn't realise I was taking shit. Sorry for posting on your forum.

ahhh the old wanting Leicester to lose chestnut - the fallback of all blind faith merchants I'm afraid. I'm pissed off that we have surrendered our top spot with a whimper and relegation form over three games - it's not a disaster for you maybe. I did think we'd lose but I didn't want us to - can you tell the difference?

How do you make 3 games without a win 'relegation form'? Seasons aren't decided by a run of 3 games.

Those 3 games were on the back of 6 wins out of 7.

It's so easy picking apart your arguments but that's what makes you so tiring. I'm wasting energy when all that's really needed is for you to engage your brain.

Yep, as long as the season is extended to 60 games you are, as ever, right. Didn't realise I was taking shit. Sorry for posting on your forum.

As long as the season is reduced to 3 games you are, as ever, right.

Thankfully the season is longer than 3 games, and our form over the games played so far is no where near relegation form. Yes I'm not happy losing 2 and drawing 1 but it's not the end of the world.

Right, where did I say you wanted us to lose? I didn't, I said you thought we would lose. That is your opinion, that is your prediction, and you were one of many. I doubt you wanted us to do so.

We've done better than you predicted. And you don't seem to take any positive from that- no, you'd rather call us delusional because we think Pearson is doing well.

I'm not happy that we've gone down the table- who would be? I'm just not depressed with it and will remain positive.

I can tell the difference yes, as I said in my first sentence.

Just a question as I didn't go... but is the problem our strikers (we've tried Beckford, Vardy, Waghorn and Nugent... none of them seem to be doing it) - or that we're getting sussed in midfield?

Remember O'Neill saying when he first came that sides who over-play the ball in midfield often get 'figured out' by opposition. From the six games I've seen and the reports I'm hearing, it seems we're losing possession a lot, that Drinkwater is being closed down more each game, Knockaert / Dyer / Marshall are failing to get telling balls into the box, and we're not getting enough runners from midfield into the danger zones on the few occasions that a decent ball does come in.

In that respect the Lingard signing may make more sense but, on the other hand, the failure to shift to a plan B by bringing on Futacs - and exploit the extraordinary number of set plays we seemed to be getting around the box - was surprising.

It's a good point for us, but the injuries and the fact that we've scored four in the last five are very worrying. The more I see (and hear) though, the more I hesitate to blame the strikers or, indeed, any of the personnel - instead I fear we may be becoming rather one dimensional in midfield.

No, I'm not alarmed. It's widely known anyone can beat anyone in this league, so we're bound to experience a couple of back-to-back defeats.

It's a shame you didn't contribute as much when we were winning back-to-back. You were oddly quiet when we were doing well.

Why does anyone need to post when we're doing well - I don't even read the forum its so fvcking boring, lots of back patting and drivel posts about how great its going to be in the Premier league blah blah.

This is where I come to vent my spleen over poor performances - think of it like the pub, somewhere to get it off your chest.

Ha ha ha funny how you manage to work it out this year. But when Sven was here you kept telling us we were only two points off when he left, forgetting of course we'd only played 13 and that form would have meant we were much further than two points away come the end of the season if form continued. Odd that your maths wasn't so sharp then.

Why does anyone need to post when we're doing well - I don't even read the forum its so fvcking boring, lots of back patting and drivel posts about how great its going to be in the Premier league blah blah.

This is where I come to vent my spleen over poor performances - think of it like the pub, somewhere to get it off your chest.

I'm no genius, but I guess to discuss the match :dunno:

And you are the drunk in the corner slurring and cursing at passers by.

Nothing wrong with being drunk, sitting in a corner, slurring or even cursing at the odd passer by, so I guess you're right there. What is odd is that the smugness of a few games ago turns to bitterness and rancour when the results turn against the revisionist agenda. Need to win on Saturday or the clock will start ticking again................

Marko, that post sums him up. Typical radio Leicester calling doom monger. If this is the pub lets just move to the other end of the bar and let him mutter to himself.

aahhh you'd miss me if I left you grumpy old sausage

Nothing wrong with being drunk, sitting in a corner, slurring or even cursing at the odd passer by, so I guess you're right there. What is odd is that the smugness of a few games ago turns to bitterness and rancour when the results turn against the revisionist agenda. Need to win on Saturday or the clock will start ticking again................

If we lose on Saturday I suppose we should write the season off. After all, there's only another 90 points to play for, but we'd be so far adrift it'd be futile.

aahhh you'd miss me if I left you grumpy old sausage

But all the bitterness is from you, most of us are being reasonable.

You're the one comlaining that we're 5th and 3 points off second.

It's like you're blind to everything that has happened at Leicester City for the last ten years, it's just baffling.

Why do people always moan about the idiotic people who ring in to Radio Leicester?

If you don't like it and don't like the callers, don't flaming listen to it.

Everytime after a match, people say another caller talking shit.

It's beginning to pee me off.

Archived