Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cosb6

Do our owners care about fans?

I'm beginning to wonder, if the current owners of Leicester care about the fans at all.

Harsh, you may think, but wait!

Go to the Club Website, click "Tickets / Memberships"... it simply says..

"Information for 2012/13 Memberships are yet to be released. Please check back soon."

I will, but it's November... how long should I wait. No point buying tickets, I'll get them with my membership!

Secondly, I've always had a letter a few weeks before my Birthday, with tempting offers.... and I've always took them up. Either 4 tickets for £80... or 5% off in the shop. A reason to spend cash, fill seats, etc, etc.

If they did EITHER of these, I would 100% have been at the game today. As it was, I watched it on telly, saved the cash....

There's a number of reasons the attendance figures are down..... poor people running the club, without a clue of how to get bums on seats!

Yes, I'll get a slating for not selling a kidney to be there every week like a true fan... but the club needs every fan, whether die-hard, occasional... or simply getting people in, and getting them addicted to the beautiful game.

I think when you have around 6,000 "pay on the gate" fans from a population of 650000+ in Leicestershire then its a case of does Joe public care about LCFC? I know many including myself who live in Warwickshire and choose Leicester because we hate Villa and Cov are wankers. Ive spent thousands over the last 30 odd years and to me it doesnt matter whether its mandaric/elsom/george/top in charge, theyve always been a piss poor run club with a marketing department that barely reaches outside of the LE2 postcode.

Of course they don't give a shit. Buisness men genrally don't, no matter how much they seem to be. They don't give a toss about PR if they're making profits.

When we get in the premier league, they'll hope for us to get beat 10-0, just to get loads of international press.

Of course they don't give a shit. Buisness men genrally don't, no matter how much they seem to be. They don't give a toss about PR if they're making profits.

When we get in the premier league, they'll hope for us to get beat 10-0, just to get loads of international press.

I can't detect the level of sarcasm in this.

I think the Raksriaksorns care more about how they are thought of by the fans than any other previous owners or boards of Leicester City.

I choose them over any of the previous parasites who have bled our club dry over the previous century.

Even though these parasites charged you less to see your team? The Thais are bleeding the fans dry more than any other previous owners.

I think the Raksriaksorns care more about how they are thought of by the fans than any other previous owners or boards of Leicester City.

I choose them over any of the previous parasites who have bled our club dry over the previous century.

Glad they care what you think. Maybe martin george should have cared what you think rather than just running a top 10 team.

Glad they care what you think. Maybe martin george should have cared what you think rather than just running a top 10 team.

Martin George - " I don't think it is my responsibility to spend my family's fortune on the football club."

Well it's a good job that the fans don't think this way as they are constantly digging deep into their pockets to support the club. The Raksriaksorns have put their money where their mouths are and spent money they haven't been expected to. If people want to have a go at them because we didn't beat Forest then that is up to them.

We can judge Martin George's contribution because it is over. He was great at choosing up and coming managers who went on to be successful. But...he did not put a penny of his own money into running the club and managed to get success on the cheap through the talent of Brian Little and then Martin O'Neill.

The Raksriaksorn's period in charge is not over yet. When it is then we can judge them.

Martin George - " I don't think it is my responsibility to spend my family's fortune on the football club."

Well it's a good job that the fans don't think this way as they are constantly digging deep into their pockets to support the club. The Raksriaksorns have put their money where their mouths are and spent money they haven't been expected to. If people want to have a go at them because we didn't beat Forest then that is up to them.

We can judge Martin George's contribution because it is over. He was great at choosing up and coming managers who went on to be successful. But...he did not put a penny of his own money into running the club and managed to get success on the cheap through the talent of Brian Little and then Martin O'Neill.

The Raksriaksorn's period in charge is not over yet. When it is then we can judge them.

Excellent post.

I think the only day when the owners of Leicester City will care about the fans is when it's the fans themselves who own it. Sadly it'll never happen because a) the infrastructure isn't it place for that to happen as in Germany and b) we probably wouldn't have the bottle to do it anyway.

I'd love, absolutely love, to be proved wrong though.

Archived