Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Ipswich pre-match waffle

So nervous now, and there was me confident of keeping a clean sheet. Col dreaming we will lose, and Bert basically posting the best jinx ever.

I was gonna go 3-0, but now I am going 1-1, with DJ Campbell scoring from a penalty as Whitbread concedes it.

I would like to see this line up today though, but have only got it spot on once, so hopefully Pearson is reading this forum later on.

Schmeichel

De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Schlupp

Marshall, Drinkwater, King, Dyer

Nugent, Waghorn

Subs - Logan, Whitbread, James, Knockaert, Lingard, Futacs, Vardy

So nervous now, and there was me confident of keeping a clean sheet. Col dreaming we will lose, and Bert basically posting the best jinx ever.

I was gonna go 3-0, but now I am going 1-1, with DJ Campbell scoring from a penalty as Whitbread concedes it.

I would like to see this line up today though, but have only got it spot on once, so hopefully Pearson is reading this forum later on.

Schmeichel

De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Schlupp

Marshall, Drinkwater, King, Dyer

Nugent, Waghorn

Subs - Logan, Whitbread, James, Knockaert, Lingard, Futacs, Vardy

lol

Don't change your mind based on my daft dream!!!

I feel good about it today. I'm gagging for some more momentum and I'm wired on coffee. It's a dangerous mix. Waghorn with a double hatrick of assists but no goals in a 6-1 drubbing, leading to heavy critique because he didn't score. GET YER MONEY ON FOLKS, ITS A DEAD CERT.

Realistically, I'm just hoping we score more than 2 today. Be nice to break that habit.

And we all know they're toast without Wellens. :thumbup::ph34r:

Archived