Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Ipswich pre-match waffle

I wouldn't say its completely out of the question that Schlupp could replace Konchesky as starting left back by the end of the season. Anyone who saw how he handled Tom Ince and Matt Phillips against Blackpool know that he has serious, serious potential at left back. Don't forget the guy is only 19 and as he becomes accustomed to the positional nuances he will get better and better.

I wouldn't say its completely out of the question that Schlupp could replace Konchesky as starting left back by the end of the season. Anyone who saw how he handled Tom Ince and Matt Phillips against Blackpool know that he has serious, serious potential at left back. Don't forget the guy is only 19 and as he becomes accustomed to the positional nuances he will get better and better.

Totally agree :thumbup:

Team will be

Schmeichel

de laet

morgan

shitbread (should be keane or moore)

schlupp

knockaert

king

drinkwater

dyer

lingard (vardy if fit)

waghorn

My prediction is 3-1 (Waghorn with 2 goals and King) oh and if you want to know how we will concede the goal. My guess is Shitbread will get sent off again for two bookable offences, the 2nd being he gives away a penalty for pulling the shirt of an opponent at a corner kick. Therefore reaffirming that he is the worst centre back at the club. Honestly can you ever think of a centre back to have such a bad start to their Leicester career? Just look at what has happened, the guy is either a jinx or shite.

Jimmy Willis, Brian Carey

Would like to see Vardy come in for Waghorn today even though Waghorn has been improving as of late, Knockhesky will more than likely come back into left back and I can't see him dropping Dyer but it would have been nice to see Schluup on the left wing.

Other than that same team as last week I think.

2-1 (Nugent, Vardy / DJ )

Would like to see Vardy come in for Waghorn today even though Waghorn has been improving as of late, Knockhesky will more than likely come back into left back and I can't see him dropping Dyer but it would have been nice to see Schluup on the left wing.

Other than that same team as last week I think.

2-1 (Nugent, Vardy / DJ )

So you would drop two of our three best players against Forest... :S

So you would drop two of our three best players against Forest... :S

Yes.

Waghorn isn't exactly finding the net and if this was Beckford or any other striker everyone would be calling for him to be dropped.

Schlupp isn't a natural left back even though he played extremely well last week and Dyer well he's hit and miss but I wouldn't mind him starting.

Waghorn isn't exactly finding the net and if this was Beckford or any other striker everyone would be calling for him to be dropped.

Not you though, you never called for Beckford to be dropped when he wasn't scoring goals (Whether he was playing well or not), so why is it different with Waghorn?

We have yet another demoted ex Premiership referee. If they're not good enough for that level, what makes people think it'll be any different in our league?

I sense another one of those games. It'll happen.

Saying we'll get a shit ref is a given. We need more extreme in the pre-match waffle. Who will he send off for no reason? At what end will the ridiculous penalty be given? Which of their players will get away with cheating?

Saying we'll get a shit ref is a given. We need more extreme in the pre-match waffle. Who will he send off for no reason? At what end will the ridiculous penalty be given? Which of their players will get away with cheating?

DJ with a two footed lunge on kasper sending him head first into the post with the referee giving a drop ball claiming to not see anything :ph34r:

Not you though, you never called for Beckford to be dropped when he wasn't scoring goals (Whether he was playing well or not), so why is it different with Waghorn?

I think I did, try tralling through all my posts, why shouldn't Vardy be given a chance ahead of Waghorn, Waghorns had plenty of games and chances to score but failed ? you're so far up Waghorns arse its unbelievable.

Shit...

Have just woken up after having had a dream that we are gonna lose today. Though I don't know the score, it was a clear loss.

I don't think we will lose but this is a genuine post after a vivid dream!!!

Did DJ Campbell score a hat-trick :(:nono::cry:

Archived