Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Ipswich pre-match waffle

I fooking hate Ipswich the shit flicking bar stewards.

Too many people around here (cambs)thinking they are the bollocks and we are shite.

So I fear this match.Really don't know what to think can be dreadful one week and ok the next and with a new manager,who knows.

DJ doing ok for them.Typical.Early goal should see them crumble.

So predictions;

The ratio of chance to goals - I'm gonna go for 2 goals to 13 chances. (*And thats if Nugent is playing if he isn't i'll go for 0 goal to 13 chances)

Reason to be on the back of referee should we lose or draw - I'll go for a sending off.

Team will be

Schmeichel

de laet

morgan

shitbread (should be keane or moore)

schlupp

knockaert

king

drinkwater

dyer

lingard (vardy if fit)

waghorn

My prediction is 3-1 (Waghorn with 2 goals and King) oh and if you want to know how we will concede the goal. My guess is Shitbread will get sent off again for two bookable offences, the 2nd being he gives away a penalty for pulling the shirt of an opponent at a corner kick. Therefore reaffirming that he is the worst centre back at the club. Honestly can you ever think of a centre back to have such a bad start to their Leicester career? Just look at what has happened, the guy is either a jinx or shite.

My guess is Shitbread will get sent off again for two bookable offences, the 2nd being he gives away a penalty for pulling the shirt of an opponent at a corner kick. Therefore reaffirming that he is the worst centre back at the club. Honestly can you ever think of a centre back to have such a bad start to their Leicester career? Just look at what has happened, the guy is either a jinx or shite.

Get off his back ffs, he's not been that bad.

Team will be

S

My prediction is 3-1 (Waghorn with 2 goals and King) oh and if you want to know how we will concede the goal. My guess is Shitbread will get sent off again for two bookable offences, the 2nd being he gives away a penalty for pulling the shirt of an opponent at a corner kick. Therefore reaffirming that he is the worst centre back at the club. Honestly can you ever think of a centre back to have such a bad start to their Leicester career? Just look at what has happened, the guy is either a jinx or shite.

Mills? :ph34r:

It will be tough, I can't imagine Ipswich being as bad as they were under Jewell now McCarthy is in charge. They certainly have goals in them, but they also like conceding as well. We have the ability to win, but I can't see it being a walkover... Quite like Ipswich as well, decent club and it's a shame to see them near the bottom of the league.

Should never change an unbeaten team, but I'd like to see Moore instead of Whitbread. Maybe Nugent missing as well? In which case, Vardy (if fit) could come back or maybe Futacs to start. At least he gives us the option of holding up the ball, and winning headers.

It's DJ's first return as well. I'm going for 2-1, Leicester.

Team will be

Schmeichel

de laet

morgan

schlupp

knockaert

king

drinkwater

dyer

lingard (vardy if fit)

waghorn

I'm sorry but. Lingard looked completely out of his depth, I can't remember him touching the ball, making a pass or run. Also, Whitbread has been desperately unlucky. Both penalties have been extremely soft. If it was Wes that had committed both "penalties" - would you still be calling for him to be dropped? No.

We'll win this, it isn't must win as some people are making out. We just need to make sure that we don't lose too much distance from the top two. If we are in the same position come February/March - then all will be fine.

Get a grip. Just because SSL has had a decent run of form doesn't mean that Whitbread is the worst player we've got.

SSL had a nightmare start to his career here, do you not remember the turn he attempted giving the ball away and us conceding? ZW hasn't played that bad, he looks a bit rusty still but anyone would look bad playing next to Morgan (who is playing incredible atm) give the bloke a break,

How is Nugent does anyone know? would be a big loss if he isnt fit. i would start waggy and nugent again, waggy had a good game on Saturday and would be harsh to drop him after that.

SSL had a nightmare start to his career here, do you not remember the turn he attempted giving the ball away and us conceding? ZW hasn't played that bad, he looks a bit rusty still but anyone would look bad playing next to Morgan (who is playing incredible atm) give the bloke a break,

:thumbup:

Team will be

Schmeichel

de laet

morgan

schlupp

knockaert

king

drinkwater

dyer

lingard (vardy if fit)

waghorn

Yes I can, Jimmy Willis

Archived