Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Ipswich pre-match waffle

We really ought to win this but every time we play Ipswich at home my mind always goes back to 88-89 & 89-90 seasons. We absolutely destroyed them, Craig Forrest had the 2 best games he ever had in goal, we lost both games 1-0 with both goals from Mick Stockwell in identical moves, both being the only shot they had the whole of both games. To be honest, I could see the exact same thing happening again and you just know it'll be Campbell that scores it

My prediction is 3-1 (Waghorn with 2 goals and King) oh and if you want to know how we will concede the goal. My guess is Shitbread will get sent off again for two bookable offences, the 2nd being he gives away a penalty for pulling the shirt of an opponent at a corner kick. Therefore reaffirming that he is the worst centre back at the club. Honestly can you ever think of a centre back to have such a bad start to their Leicester career? Just look at what has happened, the guy is either a jinx or shite.

SSL and Ben Mee both had terrible starts and turned out well.

SSL had a nightmare start to his career here, do you not remember the turn he attempted giving the ball away and us conceding?

He played well in that game against Bristol City, but that mistake was bad gifting it straight to a personal fave of ours, Nicky Maynard.

If Nugent is out, will Futacs eventually get a start, Futacs and Waghorn up front doesn't sound too good in all fairness.

Might have to call on Harry P :D

Because Danns is ****ing crap?

...and the midfield has not been our problem, our problem is sticking the ball away when we create good chances, and making stupid mistakes at the back to gift the opposition goals.

Whitbread needs to learn to keep his hands to himself and his feet on the ground, the penalties and the sending off were marginal decisions, but he shouldn't even let the ref think he has a decision to make in those situations, we were not under pressure for either penalty or for his second yellow.

Whitbread has not been as bad as made out, if the referee doesn't give the pen against him (which he shouldn't have) then we'd all be saying he had a pretty solid game. Can't remember too many mistakes from him.

Would like to see Schlupp given a go up front, if Nugent is out, but I suppose that will only happen if Konchesky is back. Do not want to see Waghorn on his own with Lingard behind, especially at home to a side in the relegation zone.

How about a nice rousing rendition of "we always get shit ref's" before the kick off, just to make the ref welcome.

Yeah, just to get him on side before the match like. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying a referee is going to be bias (Although some would like to believe so **CONSPIRACY**) based on a club or their players or their fans but i've gotta say if a club, players, even fans get on a referee back or start of on the wrong foot it doesn't lead to great things in the game.

Yeah, just to get him on side before the match like. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying a referee is going to be bias (Although some would like to believe so **CONSPIRACY**) based on a club or their players or their fans but i've gotta say if a club, players, even fans get on a referee back or start of on the wrong foot it doesn't lead to great things in the game.

Ever heard of a little club called Manchester United?

I actually think Whitbread with a few more games under his belt is goin to be a quality player for us. IMO he certainly hasn't played that bad to warrant being branded the AntiChrist! Think it will be a hard fought but comfortable win on Saturday,earlyish goal and I think they will capitulate. :chant:

Amazes me how easy many think this game is gonna be.

McCarthy will set them up well and many of their fans think their tide is turning.

Fair play, a couple of weeks ago I'd have had 3-0 to City. Now, I think it's gonna be closer than many think.

It's about time you stopped being so measured Col, come on mate let your heart rule your head for a while jump on planet positive and have your dreams shattered :D it's what being a City fan is all about :chant:

Archived