Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

The ignore feature.

Goes off to google Alex DeLarge with apprehension for the search history ramifications...................

:D

Don’t look too deeply , all I meant was your heads are not held in metal clamps with your eyes forced open to watch these terrible things

edit;

Clockwork%2771.jpg

Oh for **** sakes.

Does everything on this forum have to be a squabble between grown blokes, over-doing some ridiculous left-right tug of war?

Even I'm getting ****ing bored of it and I accept that's saying something.

Censorship? Freedom of speech? Grow up you morons, I'm just querying the removal of a small but irritating feature on a football message board because some child is spamming the place.

Jesus, forget I even mentioned it. I'm flouncing for a shower.

Oh for **** sakes.

Does everything on this forum have to be a squabble between grown blokes, over-doing some ridiculous left-right tug of war?

Censorship? Freedom of speech? Grow up you morons, I'm just querying the removal of a small but irritating feature on a football message board because some child is spamming the place.

It's all politics

I try to take no notice of that on 'ere

Oh for **** sakes.

Clockwork%2771.jpg

Oh for **** sakes.

Sorry finners :kissing: I should took my own advice and not responded.

What is this thread about ?

Because everyone who's posted on it is on ignore :whistle:

Truth is, I'm far too nosy to put anyone on ignore and the controversial posters do make this place more interesting.

Indeed it does :thumbup:

It's like occasionally watching the Jeremy Kyle show just to reassure myself that there are some dafter prats than me about . :D

It's similar to ignoring someone in real life. You may still see them in the street, or see your phone ringing and it is them, but it's still your prerogative to choose to ignore them. You can't just pretend they have disappeared from the face of the Earth (or the forum)

lol heaven knows what this forum looks like to Daggers. Every thread: "... Who you have on ignore, would you like to view it anyway?"

I hardly bother to read most of the shit on this forum these days. This place used to be entertaining but now it's just chockablock with thick, bigoted cvnts, with an average IQ equal to the average age.

I hardly bother to read most of the shit on this forum these days. This place used to be entertaining but now it's just chockablock with thick, bigoted cvnts, with an average IQ equal to the average age.

Agreed.

It's a shame they are allowed to persistently attempt to ruin the forum for everybody else.

Everybody has a right to post but surely those who intentionally troll and abuse should lose that privilege.

The censorship some people want on others is actually quite frigtening when you consider the "liberal" political views they actually claim to have.

The censorship some people want on others is actually quite frigtening when you consider the "liberal" political views they actually claim to have.

Shieeeet partner, seems like they're getting their way too. You can actually have your posts deleted and be banned now because you've posted something a moderator doesn't agree with, even when it is completely and utterly inoffensive (case in point, a sensible comment posted in the investment in Leicester's economy thread gets deleted and the poster banned with no explanation given). I can certainly see why the likes if nick and daggers don't post anymore because every contentious idealistic point they try to make is usually well and truly picked apart by the more realistic posters, and being proved wrong time and again must not be pleasant for them, but is that reason enough to delete posts and ban the users who disagree with them? There really is an absolutely absurd level of hyper-sensitivity on this forum and there are plenty of users who are desperate to take offence and twist what people are saying purely so they can pretend to be offended. Then you find yourself in a position where you are being labled everything from a racist, sexist, fascist, misogynist and even a paedophile and yet, if you dare to try and explain yourself further you are the one who has your posts deleted and you are the one banned. If the forum moderators are interested in making this place better they could start with removing those who take pointless cheap potshots from the sidelines, twisting comments like journalists and then weighing in with false accusations while offering nothing worthwhile to the conversation. It's a waste of time trying to have a conversation on here while certain posters are allowed to continue behaving in such a manner. If they were intelligent enough to come up with reasonable counter arguments then we'd get good discussions, but all they do is default to "racist", "sexist" accusations and various other insults (as evidenced in this very thread). Rather than contributing anything meaningful they'll pack hunt like wild dogs and defame posters who, if you actually bother to read their posts, are only trying to get across their opinion. I guess some people just can't handle the thought that they are often wrong about pretty much everything. Much better then to censor and ban the people who prove them wrong time and again, that way they can go back to pretending that they know it all. It's pointless to try and contribute to such a community, so I'm out. It has been fun. Good luck and much love to all.

Yours,

Bunk Moreland

Shieeeet partner, seems like they're getting their way too. You can actually have your posts deleted and be banned now because you've posted something a moderator doesn't agree with, even when it is completely and utterly inoffensive (case in point, a sensible comment posted in the investment in Leicester's economy thread gets deleted and the poster banned with no explanation given). I can certainly see why the likes if nick and daggers don't post anymore because every contentious idealistic point they try to make is usually well and truly picked apart by the more realistic posters, and being proved wrong time and again must not be pleasant for them, but is that reason enough to delete posts and ban the users who disagree with them? There really is an absolutely absurd level of hyper-sensitivity on this forum and there are plenty of users who are desperate to take offence and twist what people are saying purely so they can pretend to be offended. Then you find yourself in a position where you are being labled everything from a racist, sexist, fascist, misogynist and even a paedophile and yet, if you dare to try and explain yourself further you are the one who has your posts deleted and you are the one banned. If the forum moderators are interested in making this place better they could start with removing those who take pointless cheap potshots from the sidelines, twisting comments like journalists and then weighing in with false accusations while offering nothing worthwhile to the conversation. It's a waste of time trying to have a conversation on here while certain posters are allowed to continue behaving in such a manner. If they were intelligent enough to come up with reasonable counter arguments then we'd get good discussions, but all they do is default to "racist", "sexist" accusations and various other insults (as evidenced in this very thread). Rather than contributing anything meaningful they'll pack hunt like wild dogs and defame posters who, if you actually bother to read their posts, are only trying to get across their opinion. I guess some people just can't handle the thought that they are often wrong about pretty much everything. Much better then to censor and ban the people who prove them wrong time and again, that way they can go back to pretending that they know it all. It's pointless to try and contribute to such a community, so I'm out. It has been fun. Good luck and much love to all.

Yours,

Bunk Moreland

Hopefully this account and the others from the same IP will be banned as well............

ban-everything.jpg_800.jpeg

Live and let live - until it causes harm, then (if it doesn't heed the warnings,) remove it from the community - not even as a punishment but to protect the institution, any vulnerable members/users and those whom its actions oppress.

Archived