Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

Brilliant to finally see a thrashing. Dyer and Waghorn rightfully getting most of the plaudits but I think Kingy deserves a mention too, didn't put a foot wrong all game. Tracked back well and always seemed to pick out one of our own players. Thought he was vital in our retaining of the ball and our domination. Massive contrast to the Kingy of last season.

I think most are fed up with your negativity mate. As well as your unfair judgement on Waggy. Hopefully you're happy to admit that you were wrong about Pearson, and hopefully Waghorn too. Then we can all be friends again, right?

Why is wanting Nigel Pearson to be more successful negative chap?Why is being disappointed with a 6 from 18 tally before yesterdays game wrong?

Waggy I haven't seen much of apart from the Forest game where he kept missing sitters so hopefully playing against a piss poor defence has sharpened him up a bit - or is he really one of those strikers that is not there for his goals?? I don't know, it will take more than one goal in a pack of 6 (I would have thought the new super Waggy would have had a brace at least??) to convince me this lads got it, but wouldn't it be great if he did? We might even get some or all of our £3m back if we ever sell him on.

Don't really want to be friends, just allowed to co exist in a relatively non insulting way and for posters on here to think before they write fvck off or call someone a w8nker - the board has issues anyway as I actually got banned for disagreeing with the herd (wumming its called apparently) while people posting false quotes are allowed to carry on in relative harmony - it looks like the mods are either in the pay of the club or only want a board that sings the clubs praises, which I will when they win and make good decisions but won't when things are going south and the results are poor

Up the City - would be great for me to love Nige again, he nearly won me round and then went and hit us up with a few weeks of rubbish again - lets hope we get back to the previous form then I will love him forever

Why is wanting Nigel Pearson to be more successful negative chap?Why is being disappointed with a 6 from 18 tally before yesterdays game wrong?

Waggy I haven't seen much of apart from the Forest game where he kept missing sitters so hopefully playing against a piss poor defence has sharpened him up a bit - or is he really one of those strikers that is not there for his goals?? I don't know, it will take more than one goal in a pack of 6 (I would have thought the new super Waggy would have had a brace at least??) to convince me this lads got it, but wouldn't it be great if he did? We might even get some or all of our £3m back if we ever sell him on.

Don't really want to be friends, just allowed to co exist in a relatively non insulting way and for posters on here to think before they write fvck off or call someone a w8nker - the board has issues anyway as I actually got banned for disagreeing with the herd (wumming its called apparently) while people posting false quotes are allowed to carry on in relative harmony - it looks like the mods are either in the pay of the club or only want a board that sings the clubs praises, which I will when they win and make good decisions but won't when things are going south and the results are poor

Up the City - would be great for me to love Nige again, he nearly won me round and then went and hit us up with a few weeks of rubbish again - lets hope we get back to the previous form then I will love him forever

Well if your hoping we can keep that form up regularly then your supporting the wrong club my friend . And although it would be nice for us to be a Man u , Man city form type club it is never going to happen , so it's hard to see how you will ever be happy .

what a spectacular and fantastic result, well played boys... just stunning.

Ipswich really looked out of sorts defensively not sure if it was we made tham look so bad..or they are just a mess. After weeks of great goalkeeping displays... from the highlights, looks like he had a shocker

Well if your hoping we can keep that form up regularly then your supporting the wrong club my friend . And although it would be nice for us to be a Man u , Man city form type club it is never going to happen , so it's hard to see how you will ever be happy .

Dunno mate, we seemed to do alright under St Martin, and also under Micky Adams in the season we went up - Nige even did a bit himself in League 1 so I reckon its doable just been a bit absent of late - you need to believe a bit more in what is possible, or do you only know Leicester City as a Championship also ran??

Dunno mate, we seemed to do alright under St Martin, and also under Micky Adams in the season we went up - Nige even did a bit himself in League 1 so I reckon its doable just been a bit absent of late - you need to believe a bit more in what is possible, or do you only know Leicester City as a Championship also ran??

And maybe you need to enjoy the little thing's more while we wait for them days to return . Life is too short and all that !

A few weeks of rubbish?

Palace are now top and were awesome against us. The best side Ive seen this season. Bolton away was a great result and we were cheated v forest

:crylaugh::pearson: I've got that saved for posterity,Come on mate just try giving credit where credits due! Update on the 6 game forecast we have achieved 30 % of your top end forecast 8-10 points in one game :D keep the faith and "always look on the bright side of life". :chant:

the fact that some people don't seem to think that seenitall is a very slightly more sophisticated troll than usual is amazing! if you really want to troll you should be even more subtle and manipulative and try and turn fans against Nigel bit by bit.

the fact that some people don't seem to think that seenitall is a very slightly more sophisticated troll than usual is amazing! if you really want to troll you should be even more subtle and manipulative and try and turn fans against Nigel bit by bit.

If you think peoples strong opinions can be changed by points on here then you are deluded and I find that statement equally amazing.Seenitall gets slaughtered yet a lot people on here were forecasting v Ipswich draws , potential banana skin or "if people think this game is going to be easy then they're deluded" etc etc .Finally if you think genuine fans can be turned against a manager by a chinese torture approach on a fans forum then I say.....drip drip drip drip drip drip......have you changed your mind?

If you think peoples strong opinions can be changed by points on here then you are deluded and I find that statement equally amazing.Seenitall gets slaughtered yet a lot people on here were forecasting v Ipswich draws , potential banana skin or "if people think this game is going to be easy then they're deluded" etc etc .Finally if you think genuine fans can be turned against a manager by a chinese torture approach on a fans forum then I say.....drip drip drip drip drip drip......have you changed your mind?

naiive. tell me again, how did so many ordinary germans agree that jews were devils incarnate?

naiive. tell me again, how did so many ordinary germans agree that jews were devils incarnate?

You call me naive and then use the analogy of ordinary Gemans being influenced by the mass hysteria created by the 3rd Reich...........incredulous and quite frankly insulting to what was the horror of genocide :nono: shame on you!

You call me naive and then use the analogy of ordinary Gemans being influenced by the mass hysteria created by the 3rd Reich...........incredulous and quite frankly insulting to what was the horror of genocide :nono: shame on you!

I just pinpointed a historical example of how easy human beings are to 'persuade' and how malleable our views really are. if a man with a mad little moustache could persuade people to hand their former friends over to certain death, seenitall would definitely think that his little campaign could work! I'm not saying he's as bad as hitler, yet.

I just pinpointed a historical example of how easy human beings are to 'persuade' and how malleable our views really are. if a man with a mad little moustache could persuade people to hand their former friends over to certain death, seenitall would definitely think that his little campaign could work! I'm not saying he's as bad as hitler, yet.

This is getting too 'high brow' for me. I'm off to the 'Hottest Celebs' thread in General chat.

I say just put your spade away shade, you're example is sickening and pathetic.....just let it go FFS

Archived