Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

tumblr_m2ldvkJE281r4e39ro1_1280.jpg

You can do that again, when his next goal comes along, will be a long time though.

I can see it now, written in the stars, to get us promotion in the last game of the season at Forest, locked at 2-2 again, but Waghorn scores a last minute winner to send us up.

Unbelievable performance from the lads. Never seen a more convincing performance from us, I don't think. Thuroughly deserved the 6 goals. Surprised the attendance was sub-21,000, it looked a bit more.

You've gotta worry for Ipswich. They've lost 6-0 to us and Blackpool and lost 5-0 to Palace. Mick's got a huge job on his hands.

You've gotta worry for Ipswich. They've lost 6-0 to us and Blackpool and lost 5-0 to Palace. Mick's got a huge job on his hands.

I was listening to radio Suffolk, and they sounded so upset. At one point the reporter was going through the biggest defeats in recent years; Blackpool, Chelsea, Peterborough etc.. Really hope they don't go down though, decent club, quite like Ipswich.

You can do that again, when his next goal comes along, will be a long time though.

I can see it now, written in the stars, to get us promotion in the last game of the season at Forest, locked at 2-2 again, but Waghorn scores a last minute winner to send us up.

I'd take that. :P

We all know we can't be as clever as you are Mark.

:thumbup:

Even after a great win you need to thrust something in our faces I see.

I'm not surprised....

Anyway... Fantastic result for the lads, long may this continue.

Thank-you Nigel!!

Quality today mate, I'd say Waggy was my MOM but very close between him and Lloydy, everyone on their game today and got reward for oustanding attacking play and a solid defensive unit including Mr Whitbread :chant::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Brilliant. I cannot recall such a dominant display in 50 odd years.

The 4-0 away at Derby was over after 15 mins.

It was encouraging that even at 4 up we carried on in 2nd half

Credit where its due,the ref had a good game.

Archived