Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

I think we have dominated teams more and had more shots than today and not had such an emphatic result.

We seem to have become clinical. The only shots which didn't go in today (that I can remember) were King's shot over the bar, Marshall's free kick and Waghorn's shot against the post.

Six goals from nine chances is pretty good!

Im a waggy fan so may be a bit biased, but **** anyone knocking him yoday. Set,up the 2nd goal from an ambitious shot which was ob targer, hit the post with a good header. 5inches to yhe left n its in. Tjen he scored a good goal.

Thats to say nothing of the contributions hes made the last few games

Waghorn haters dont go games. Fact

Edit yeh im pissed

We were exceptional. Waghorn and dyer were outstanding with the rest following suit. We played some great football and hit the team with pace. However how awful were ipswich. One of the worst defences performances i have ever seen. They were all over the place and If they play like this they are in deep deep trouble.conversely if we carry on likethis we will get automatic promotion. I can only see palace or cardiff to trouble us with the others dropping out at various stages.

You just need to think back to some of the comments that were being made when under Sven to realise what a fantastic day for the club today is. I'm not getting drawn into debates about Whitbread/Waghorn etc.. They can wait for another day.

There will be days when we lose this season but today's result is simply one of the best we have had for many years. Lets enjoy it.

I look forward to catching a glimpse of the goals later.

I thought this was a forum for people to discuss there opinions on things, just because he may be negative doesnt mean he doesnt support the club as much as everyone else really does it

It is, the opinion of most people is that seenitall is a willy puller. Hope that clears things up.

Archived