Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Unsung player

5 games ago, I'd have said Waghorn and Dyer were unsung, but now they're all the rage again. :thumbup:

Agree with the De Laet thing, although you have to give huge credit to the right midfield for keeping him relatively secure. Means he can run forward in confidence and without us in the stand bricking it, something I've not seen from a Leicester midfield since League One.

Early days yet, but this is looking like becoming our best team unit since MON days. :pearson:

He picked it up on the left side of our penalty box as we broke from an Ipswich corner. Went flying down the left wing at a fair old rate of knots!

Arrrgh OK ..... Thought I'd missed a formation change ..... so gutted I didn't see today (after going to soooooo many games i'd have rather swapped!!)..

To be fair you see people doing it all the time - no idea why you've been singled out for it. lol

It's because I'm on my phone so when my Internet goes and then comes back on it posts twice, screw you guys lol

Fact. Bit like konchesky last season. 7 or 8 ratings pretty much every game

#bandwagon

F**k me! I'll be trending on twitter next! lol

Archived