Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

If LCFC players was a squad of superheroes....

I was procrastinating today when I came up with this notion- if the Leicester City squad was actually a squad of superheroes not footballers then what superhero identity they would have and what would be their powers so I came up with this list. Feel free to add your suggestions. I know it all sound bit daft but it is still better than arguing about Waghorn/Beckford.

Schemichel- Thor II

Inspired by his scandinavian hero Thor, Kasper set out to be Thor Mark II.

De Laet- The Burglar

Since he is so small, he can shrink himself to be able to fit in any spaces which he abused the power to become a super-robber.

Konchesky- The Mummy

Since his mom has defended him in the press, Konchesky is now a mummy but instead of scaring everyone, he sit in a corner and produce a glass-shattering shriek that sounded like MUUUUUUUMY.

Drinkwater- Aqua

Since he is always thirsty- he has to drink water all time and he then become a blob filled with water which occasionally throw up excess water to drown his foes.

Morgan- Captain Fox

Inspired by Captain America, Morgan wear the similar uniform expect that he got LCFC logo on his shield. He is Captain of this squad.

Whitebread- The Starch

A racist white-bread eating street thug with a short fuse. His hatred for brown bread leads to further hatred for anything remotely brown. His power is to produce white bread from nowhere.

Marshall-Fluffyman

A marshmallow loving superhero- His DNA is mixed with DNA of a marshmallow after a freak accident at a marshmallow factory. He defeat his foes by stuffing marshmallows down their thoarts.

Vardy- The Opinionester

Vardy is actually an old fashioned word for opinion so his power is to have an opinion on everything like some members on this forum. He is impossible to reason with and he thinks he is always right.

King- The Sheep King

King’s power to have an absolute command of all sheeps worldwide which is his loyal followers. He set army of sheeps on his enemies. Doesn’t stop him from enjoying lamb chops for dinner though.

Dyer- Tie-Dye

Dyer’s ability is to dye himself of any colour to camouflage himself into any backgrounds. He is often found in ladies toilets at King Power stadium. He is often used as a spy for the LCFC squad.

St.Ledger- Father Irish

A drunk stereotypical Irish priest, he act as an advisor to the rest of superheroes. His power is the incredible banter skills and the ability to be drunk all time.

Logan- Invisible Man

No one knows where he is anymore. Last Seen in 1999.

Waghorn- Barkman

He is a victim of an sinster experiment with a dog that went wrong which results in him exhibiting all mannerisms of a dog. He only communicate by barking and he regularly ‘wag’ his head like a dog with his tongue hanging out.

Keane- The Impostor

When LCFC super-squad recruited him, everyone thought he was the son of the fearsome Roy Keane who is widely know for his super-temper who have claimed many victims. It turned out not be the case and in anger-Whitebread has imprisioned him in the medical room at Old Trafford.

James- The Cleaner

Since no one cares about him, he became the personal cleaner for LCFC Super-squad. He dreams of fighting along Captain Fox one day.

Gallagher- The Egoist

Never seen without a mirror. His power is his ability to look good all time even during fighting where he never get any scars or any hair out of the place. This is largely because he ducked out of every fights.

Schlupp- Super Silent

When he first joined- he was a chatterbox but after Father Irish realised his name sounded like ‘Shut Up’ he managed to remove Schlupp’s vocal cords so now Schlupp is forever silent and communicate by telepathy.

Wellens- Ashes

Wellens love his food to be well-done, one day he overheated his toaster and the fire engulfed him. Now he has the power to produce and control fire anywhere.

Moore- The Devourer

When he was a boy- he kept saying more and more so his mother kept on feeding him until he exploded. His remains was mixed with radioactive gases which made him came back from the dead. He is now a blob and devour everything in his path including his mother as a revenge because ironically she doesn’t realised he was just repeating his surname.

Lingard- Blur

When he first joined, he ran so fast that nobody really knew who he was so now he is just a constant blur.

Knockaert- The Knockester

He has an uncontrollable arm that he can’t stop knocking on everything. He knocks his enemies into submission.

Futcas- Treeman

Like a tree, he is very tall yet don’t do much. He obtained this power of doing nothing by standing next to a tree when it was struck by a lighting which then connected to him.

Nugent- Super Nugget

His power is to produce chicken nuggets at will and take out his enemies by throwing nuggets. He obtained his power after a similar incident to Marshall’s accident in marshmallow factory expect for his accident was in a chicken nugget factory.

lol

Great work, I like this one which seems so true:

Gallagher- The Egoist

Never seen without a mirror. His power is his ability to look good all time even during fighting where he never get any scars or any hair out of the place. This is largely because he ducked out of every fights.

Come on now, you should know King has always been the invisible man :ph34r:

I always thought Dyer would be Mr Stretch, I mean, just look at him. Nigel would of course be Zeus, since he's the father of a superhero, making James Pearson Hercules. De Laet would be some sort of morphing disguise expert, 'Morph Man' if you want a name, except he can only morph into Tin-Tin and that's only if he's got a change of clothes.

A biit stink about Whitbread lol

How long did this take.

1 hour, 2 hours?

Some maybe funny, but it is slightly sad. You need to get out more, I even went out yesterday.

Half hour actually, cheers for the tip I am actually going to a houseparty in London tonight so I think my social life is ok at the moment, thanks for your concern though. It was bit of a light relief, I knew someone would take this too seriously.

I didn't meant to cause any offence about Whitebread, I only said he was racist to make a further play on his surname, I am a mixed race myself so obviously I don't approve of the actual racism.

Come on now, you should know King has always been the invisible man :ph34r:

I always thought Dyer would be Mr Stretch, I mean, just look at him. Nigel would of course be Zeus, since he's the father of a superhero, making James Pearson Hercules. De Laet would be some sort of morphing disguise expert, 'Morph Man' if you want a name, except he can only morph into Tin-Tin and that's only if he's got a change of clothes.

A biit stink about Whitbread lol

Was about to say the same about King, but Dyer would have to be Flash as he is so fast.

Morgan would be Beast, as he is a, erm, beast...

I quite liked Kasper as Thor.

Gallagher would be Ice man, as he is so cool when taking penalties, and freezes when has to make a tackle.

Found this for Knocky:

superdupont-demotivational-poster-1257255798.jpg

Michael Johnson:

250px-Blobm.PNG

are you sure? isn't Leicester City singular?

It's a hypothetical situation so it is a subjunctive clause, therefore it is better to use were instead of was, as in 'if I were a rich man' I think it is the only remaining use of the subjunctive in English, and most people except 'was' as grammatically correct even though technically it isn't.

Archived