Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

I enjoyed it, enough joined in that we had some decent atmosphere around us.

Confetti was a good laugh, loved the lobbing of the bags lol

Top marks to LCFC weasel on that!

Good to see a big flag back in the stadium before kick off, needs a bit more work as it moves down though!

Was at the back row but over to the right. Atmosphere was ok there. Joined in with you lot now and again. But was the only one singing certain songs. Nice to see the Nugent song and Melbourne song going. Shame about the Celtic one. Now just for you boys to move to N1 and make this permanent!

Was at the back row but over to the right. Atmosphere was poor there. Joined in with you lot now and again. But was the only one singing certain songs. Nice to see the Nugent song and Melbourne song going. Shame about the Celtic one. Now just for you boys to move to N1 and make this permanent!

Don't you think the club would crack down on that happening in N1 regularly though during league matches?

if we sang those songs when the stand is full of kids whose parents wouldn't want their little 'uns hearing those words? Maybe you already are singing like that in N1, and you don't get hassle. If so I might consider moving back over.

Dont mean to be rude but I have never heard N1 sing from where i sit in K.

Neither have I mate, but if there's some "local" atmosphere with a small but close group then that for me would be a big improvement on L/K at the minute where often there's just a handful of lads trying to start a chant spread across both blocks and it's not as good IMO

Out of all 3 East Midlands clubs we have the most loyal supporters 14K were at the KP today, the City Ground and Pride Park both managed 11K and all the away teams were of similar standard.

Before we get all high and mighty, it'd be nice to see how much we charged compared to Forest and Derby. Also would be interesting to know how many of those fans were away supporters because Burton is a lot nearer than Oldham and Tranmere.

Before we get all high and mighty, it'd be nice to see how much we charged compared to Forest and Derby. Also would be interesting to know how many of those fans were away supporters because Burton is a lot nearer than Oldham and Tranmere.

Well not being high and mighty, Forest charged £10 for Latics season ticket holders like we did and they took over 4000 according to Oldhams site, 7,000 Forest supporters then, rather like the poor attendance last year they had against us.

I'm pretty certain Burton didn't bring more than 3,000 and I reckon it's nearer 2,000.

Well not being high and mighty, Forest charged £10 for Latics season ticket holders like we did and they took over 4000 according to Oldhams site, 7,000 Forest supporters then, rather like the poor attendance last year they had against us.

I'm pretty certain Burton didn't bring more than 3,000 and I reckon it's nearer 2,000.

More Than Forest then and were about as quiet Small Town In Derby

N1 joins in every song L1 get going. We do start our own chants its just we need more people to be herd from all over the stadium. Besides it would be much better if people on Foxestalk got together in a section and sung there own chants. I will remain and commit to N1 ;)

lol

Not even funny mate, got a ****ing caution, might not sound like much but fail an enhanced crb check now so, not that I really want to, but could never work with kids again or anything, really cuts down on job opportunities, LCFC won't be seeing me at Filbert Way anytime soon, 3-match ban on its way according to the coppers as well.

Got nicked for throwing a missile(sandwich bags) towards the pitch. Been out half hour, so pissed off.

Are you serious facking serious! what a joke! was funny to watch though lol shame I was a little further over to get in with you lads. Was on the top row mind. Where do you sit at home games normally mate?

Are you serious it was funny to watch lol shame I was a little further over to get in with you lads. Was on the top row mind. Where do you sit at home games normally mate?

I don't, I'm at uni. in Wales, the one of very few times I'm back for a game, try do something decent and end up getting ****ing nicked, **** LCFC.

Archived