Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

mrs bb not impressed!

so after getting home from the barnsley match, and the mrs being out i decided to decorate the christmas tree. not sure how to post pics but as you can see from my profile pic, she wasnt impressed!!

i cant see anything wrong with it?

Its taken you over a week????

All I wanted was 3 blue baubles and some blue tinsel, and my mum and sister through a wobbly!

They said blue isn't a Christmas colour, yet in all the nativity scenes someone is wearing blue. They said red is a Christmas colour, I said red and trees together doesn't sit well with me :xmasdry:

All I wanted was 3 blue baubles and some blue tinsel, and my mum and sister through a wobbly!

They said blue isn't a Christmas colour, yet in all the nativity scenes someone is wearing blue. They said red is a Christmas colour, I said red and trees together doesn't sit well with me :xmasdry:

I always thought you were one of the grumpy old men of the board. Was very confused reading the first part of that post. :xmasbiggrin: (It's "threw" btw)

FTR they're wrong about blue not being a Christmas colour - it's the official colour of the virgin fvcking Mary if I'm not mistaken, can't get much more christmassy than that! That said, red & green is also a classic Xmas combo, so you're all wrong/right in equal proportions. :thumbup:

Never mind they will be happy when our new owners change our colours to Red and White.

red and trees( both look shit after Xmas)

I always thought you were one of the grumpy old men of the board. Was very confused reading the first part of that post. :xmasbiggrin: (It's "threw" btw)

FTR they're wrong about blue not being a Christmas colour - it's the official colour of the virgin fvcking Mary if I'm not mistaken, can't get much more christmassy than that! That said, red & green is also a classic Xmas combo, so you're all wrong/right in equal proportions. :thumbup:

Grumpy old man in a young man's body ;) And schoolboy error from myself there :xmastongue:

That's what I said to them, I've worn them down somewhat, I now have the baubles but not the tinsel :thumbup: :xmaswink:

Grumpy old man in a young man's body ;) And schoolboy error from myself there :xmastongue:

That's what I said to them, I've worn them down somewhat, I now have the baubles but not the tinsel :thumbup: :xmaswink:

Phoning social services right now, pervert :xmasohmy:

Archived