Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
artursteppe

If the owners are fans they'll sack Pearson.

He is never going to get it. Same team that lost 1-0 to Millwall, same weak midfield. Same midfield that could not tackle the skin off a rice pudding. ( I used that line when it was Dyer, Wellens, King and Gallagher in midfield ). The 'pussy' midfield, I called that one. How about 'girly midfield' now. Arsenal ladies midfield could kick lumps out of this lot.

Strangely, I am not blaming the players, I actually like Knocky and Drinky, King is OK going forward, Dyer can from time to time be useful.

The fault is totally down to Pearson who is tactically inept, and he will never change. He hasn't got a clue about what is wrong, he will persist and he will continue to be wrong and continue to prove his inadequacies.

He will be sacked, it is inevitable, it is only a matter of time.

We will not make top two with Pearson and if we get to the play-offs, promotion will still be a long shot, when most opposition managers have more idea than Pearson.

For those who have not read my posts all season, we should be lining up with a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Didn't you start a thread with almost exactly this title already?? Why not just post in that one??

He needs to post it as many times possible because some fans aren't seeing it! He is right ! Too many loyal fans not seeing the reality! Too scared to say it because you think it's a knee jerk reaction.

He is never going to get it. Same team that lost 1-0 to Millwall, same weak midfield. Same midfield that could not tackle the skin off a rice pudding. ( I used that line when it was Dyer, Wellens, King and Gallagher in midfield ). The 'pussy' midfield, I called that one. How about 'girly midfield' now. Arsenal ladies midfield could kick lumps out of this lot.

Strangely, I am not blaming the players, I actually like Knocky and Drinky, King is OK going forward, Dyer can from time to time be useful.

The fault is totally down to Pearson who is tactically inept, and he will never change. He hasn't got a clue about what is wrong, he will persist and he will continue to be wrong and continue to prove his inadequacies.

He will be sacked, it is inevitable, it is only a matter of time.

We will not make top two with Pearson and if we get to the play-offs, promotion will still be a long shot, when most opposition managers have more idea than Pearson.

For those who have not read my posts all season, we should be lining up with a 4-2-3-1 formation.

We were playing a 4-2-3-1 after our substitutions, did it work? The problem is that we don't have the right striker to play that role as I said in your other identical thread

You at it again, same thread?

Owners arent fans - they're here to make money & having lived well beyond our means since they came here building up £60m mortgage in our name, they're finally showing some sense & playing the long game, bringing a manager in because of his specific skill set of being able to sign young players for less money & on lower wages & won't be hemorrhaging money to leaching agents.

Pretty sure that's up there in their minds along with getting under FFP with people like Konch on the books & Beckford & Danns under contract along with Wellens & Gally.

Finally have a manager who has progressed on the pitch to probably our best first half a season for a decade & is sorting it off the pitch too & still nobbers moan.

We're 4pts above Reading were last season at this stage so he's doing a lot right, just need to tweak in Jan & push on.

Anyone who wants to write this season off with a managerial change followed by another transitional season next year is a nobber.

I would play Knocky central though

RDL Morgan CB Schlupp

King Drinky

Marshall Knocky Dyer

Nugent

in a 4231 or actually off Nugent in a 4411

You at it again, same thread?

Owners arent fans - they're here to make money & having lived well beyond our means since they came here building up £60m mortgage in our name, they're finally showing some sense & playing the long game, bringing a manager in because of his specific skill set of being able to sign young players for less money & on lower wages & won't be hemorrhaging money to leaching agents.

Pretty sure that's up there in their minds along with getting under FFP with people like Konch on the books & Beckford & Danns under contract along with Wellens & Gally.

Finally have a manager who has progressed on the pitch to probably our best first half a season for a decade & is sorting it off the pitch too & still nobbers moan.

We're 4pts above Reading were last season at this stage so he's doing a lot right, just need to tweak in Jan & push on.

Anyone who wants to write this season off with a managerial change followed by another transitional season next year is a nobber.

I would play Knocky central though

RDL Morgan CB Schlupp

King Drinky

Marshall Knocky Dyer

Nugent

in a 4231 or actually off Nugent in a 4411

I love this stat ...... it definitely means we will also have the incredible run that Reading had as well and be promoted. Phew.

I love this stat ...... it definitely means we will also have the incredible run that Reading had as well and be promoted. Phew.

Of course it doesn't. But it is a stat that shows we shouldn't be too quick to write Pearson off this early (Especially since we're, you know, exceeding expectations).

Of course it doesn't. But it is a stat that shows we shouldn't be too quick to write Pearson off this early (Especially since we're, you know, exceeding expectations).

The owners expect promotion. Pearson expects promotion. We are not exceeding that expectation .... we are just inside the play offs.

The owners expect promotion. Pearson expects promotion. We are not exceeding that expectation .... we are just inside the play offs.

We are doing better than most fans expected at the start of the season. Feel free to go and find the thread where we all made our predictions about our final league position, I'm sure yours would be very interesting.

We are doing better than most fans expected at the start of the season. Feel free to go and find the thread where we all made our predictions about our final league position, I'm sure yours would be very interesting.

Not sure what i predicted - probably 8-10th. Which is about right i think. That's where we'll end up if Mr P doesn't stop being so stubborn and if he doesn't return to the attacking style he adopted at the start of the season.

Fans expectation is pretty irrelevant though ...... it's what the owners expect that counts. And i don't think any of us are kidding ourselves that it's anything less than promotion.

Not sure what i predicted - probably 8-10th. Which is about right i think. That's where we'll end up if Mr P doesn't stop being so stubborn and if he doesn't return to the attacking style he adopted at the start of the season.

Fans expectation is pretty irrelevant though ...... it's what the owners expect that counts. And i don't think any of us are kidding ourselves that it's anything less than promotion.

I think they'd be happy with, clear improvement, play-off finish, cutting costs. All of which look on.

Archived