Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Fox

If I had the wings of an eagle, if I had the a ___.

Its cow..always was, always will be.

its a song, it isnt intended to be lyrically perfect and logically correct, it is intended to take the piss (incidentally, something else that you dont actually do) and insulting the opponents

its a song, it isnt intended to be lyrically perfect and logically correct, it is intended to take the piss (incidentally, something else that you dont actually do) and insulting the opponents

Ok.

But it's crow.

Whilst weather a cow can fly is neither here nor there as the "wings of an eagle" would cover that part, in this lyrical masterpiece ( lol) it is most certainly crow.

For those of you disagreeing with him please don't bother, as reading his posts in another thread I'm pretty sure he is close to be sectioned.

Whilst weather a cow can fly is neither here nor there as the "wings of an eagle" would cover that part, in this lyrical masterpiece ( lol) it is most certainly crow.

For those of you disagreeing with him please don't bother, as reading his posts in another thread I'm pretty sure he is close to be sectioned.

Are you just following me now?

Grow up, accept that others have a different opinion to you and fvck off you mindless child

I actually don't give a shit if folks want to sing "cow" but I've never heard anybody sing it before.

http://www.footballc...r City&let=I&p=

(Although I don't sing it exactly like this link either!)

Suggest we alter to "winged buffalo" which would accomodate comments re size of anus, aerial prowess and rhyme. Doesn't really scan, but it would be technically correct, save for one tinsy wincy little detail ......

Thank God we have someone who knows what he is talking about. :thumbup:

It's a song about an imaginary situation , so the normal rules of aerodynamics and human/animal biology don't really apply.

But even so, there are no flying cows , it's just an imaginary fan who wished to have wings and who could navigate to Nottingham, with the intention of depositing a payload of excrement on the good folk below .

Now keeping in mind that this is just an imaginary situation , which anus would be the better choice so that the said fan could "hit the trifecta" so to speak ?

A a cow or

B a crow

The Forest version went something like ;

If i had the wings of an eagle

if i had the arse of a gnu / curlew ( delete which sounds less likely )

i'd fly over Leicester tomorrow

and shit on the bustards in blue

I think that the correct word is cow but i'm well aware that most fans sing crow :xmassmile:

it should go

If i had the cock of a donkey

big bollocks swinging below

i'd fly right over the forest

and wank on the wankers below

I'd put them to better use :xmasbiggrin:

If i had the cock of a donkey

big bollocks swinging below

i'd be a big hit with the ladies

and pleasure the likes of J-Lo

Archived