Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Fox

If I had the wings of an eagle, if I had the a ___.

All of you crow boys, in your eagle winged crow's arsed defecation fantasy, can you tell me how much shit a crow can shit? Compared to an eagle, much bigger bird hence bigger arse, let alone a cow.

Now I care not of the actually words of the chant, but if I had to choose which arse from the animal kingdom to use to shit on forest from a great height I would probably in for a blue whale's arse for maximum shitty impact, but given the choice between a crow's arse or a cow's, give me steaming great pats raining down from above like stinking napalm, as opposed to tiny little crow shits.

I've been singing crow since the early 90's.

You have to remember that there are sometimes 2000 or more people singing the song, which would equate to over 2000 winged raiders propelling large amounts of crow shit onto the Forest fans heads. That amount of muck-slingers is not to be sniffed at.

No need for a cows arse imo.

Archived