Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Futacs the new Cantona?

He is much better than he use so far this season suggests.

I agree - I've been at each of the games when he has been used as a sub and on each occasion he has made something happen. Not sure why Pearson doesn't look to him a little more often, at least as a valid plan B, but then I accept that Pearson see's him day in and day out on the training pitch and I don't.

Can't believe we don't give him more of a chance, done nothing wrong and people usually call his sub appearances shit, when I think they were pretty good.

Futacs is the man, he isn't the next Cantona, he is the next Cantona molded into Maradona molded into Messi molded into Kanu.

World Class he is.

Cant believe everyones saying they cant believe he dorsnt start when only yesterday a thread was posted on here with a plausible explanation as to why.

One which was immediately locked

It wasn't plausible at all. The terms of compensation will be add ons in the form of sell on fees or reaching a certain number of appearences not money being handed over when he first makes a start. Why would you sign a player for a fee then have to hand over another 500k when he starts a game? No way would Pompey have got an overall fee of 500k if it was settled at a tribunal, let alone as one of the add ons.

If the money was going to Futacs, do you think he'd really want to screw himself over by reducing the chances of him playing. He was linked to clubs like Barnsley, Watford and Peterborough so he could have gone there and had a similar clause at a reduced rate and started games rather than come to one of the biggest clubs in the division with probably the most competitive attack, and rot on the bench.

The financial side of this 'reason' is unrealistic. The practicalities of this 'reason' are unrealistic.

if you look in the leicester mercury 14/07/2012 you will see when we bought him due to league rule 56.5 , section six , any player under 24 that is offered a new contract by their club but turns it down to leave the club , the new club will have to pay a fee . our fee , like explained in yesterdays locked thread ( why lock it , it was the truth), the arrangement between clubs was that the fee will be paid after his FIRST FULL APPEARANCE for the club . now look at the leicester mercury and learn you doubters !!

He must be absolutely dog wank in training to never get picked because he has been shit hot in his few performances this season

No he hasnt

Archived