Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Huddersfield Match Thread

Back to 442 I presume, as expected given a our rather limited attacking display in our much needed win at Burnley

My only fear today is that everyone expects us to win comfortably and it's exactly those sort of games where we come unstuck regularly like the 2-2 at Barnsley etc

Decent, big game for Keane first home appearance, I actually thought Marshall would start ahead of Dyer, and fingers crossed Wood scores on his debut.

Is Vardy injured, and has Lingard been sent back?

Vardy is injured, yes. Don't know about Lingard, I doubt it unless we have another midfielder lined up

Keane over Moore is strange to me. I hope that Keane merits that - especially when he's a loanee. but maybe it's to help Fergie say yes to our next Manchester loan in the next few days.

I'm off to the King Power now.

Enjoy guys, let's kick start the new year with a bang.

Come on Wood.

Why do you go so late?

I used to love to be there and watch the warm up etc...

Shpould be an easy win with Wood getting a couple...

Oh no I've jinxed it now, we will get beat and Wood will be shit ;-)

But seriously we shouldn't just pin our season hopes just on him like I have already read on here. He may be wank. We need some new midfield too.

Archived