Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Debut goals (Braces & Hat tricks)

Pretty sure they were saying on RL that Alan Young scored a brace on his debut too. Though that may have been home debut.

Could be valid it was his 3rd game but 1st League game according to the forum stats, depends whether we include Cup goals if we do Schlupp is in and Young is out.

Could be valid it was his 3rd game but 1st League game according to the forum stats, depends whether we include Cup goals if we do Schlupp is in and Young is out.

Cup goals don't count.

Seriously though, cheers for the Iwan link - remember that clear as if it was yesterday... I was in SK2 that day

Oh, to have standing again... or at least a two tier stand to keep the noise in, (not that we know how to make noise these days)

Did Geoff Horsfield score two on his debut? Against Coventry maybe? I have had some odd dreams recently though so this could have been one of those!

He did score 2 against Coventry, wasn't his debut though. I think Andy Johnson scored the other

Archived