Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier

The Food

I think i probably experienced the best hot dog in the league yesterday, i helped myself to 2 off them and 2 pints at HT. I needed it. :xmascool:

You got lucky then, as for the vast majority of the season the food has been crap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I think i probably experienced the best hot dog in the league yesterday, i helped myself to 2 off them and 2 pints at HT. I needed it. :xmascool:

They must keep the best ones for the away fans, then. I had one at the Cardiff game and it was soggy as fook. Fell apart so I binned it. :(

I was still hungry after the game so I went to that burger barge near the rowing club and that was worse! £4.50 for a stone cold burger that was pink in the middle. :nono:

They must keep the best ones for the away fans, then. I had one at the Cardiff game and it was soggy as fook. Fell apart so I binned it. :(

I was still hungry after the game so I went to that burger barge near the rowing club and that was worse! £4.50 for a stone cold burger that was pink in the middle. :nono:

leave the burger barge alone god damn it!

I always find it ironic how people slate those who bring a flask to the game, and then moan that they have to stand in line for all of half time to get a crap cup of coffee.

Sat in the main stand at the Cardiff game and the food has definitely improved in there - cracking hog roast baguette + crackling and chutney or a curry.

Archived