Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Cian Bolger Bid Rejected

Pearson knows his CB's.

Unquestionably. It's no coincidence our defence is the best in league, that he sorted Hull's out almost instantaneously and almost every defender has improved under Pearson that he's signed permanently. I'd be interested to know what Pearson makes of George Taft.

Unquestionably. It's no coincidence our defence is the best in league, that he sorted Hull's out almost instantaneously and almost every defender has improved under Pearson that he's signed permanently. I'd be interested to know what Pearson makes of George Taft.

I think he likes his hair.

Quiff, sleeve Tattoo, women, lots of nights out... would be amazed if he made it here under NP.

Compensation rules circa 2008 -

Football League Regulation 60 determines the compensation fee for players out of contact, i.e.

60.1 In determining the compensation fee under regulation 59.5 The Football League Appeals Committee shall take into account the costs set out in regulations 60.2 and 60.3 and any of the criteria st out in regulation 60.4.

60.2 Any costs incurred by eithr club in operating a Football Academy of Centre of Excellence including (without limitation) the cost of providing for students:

60.2.1 living accommodation

60.2.2 training and playing facilities

60.2.3 scouting, coaching, administrative and other staff

60.2.4 education and welfare requirements

60.2.5 playing and training strip and other clothing

60.2.6 medical and first aid facilities

60.2.7 friendly and competitive matches and overseas tours.

60.3 Any other costs incurred by the transferor club directly attributable to the training and development of players including any compensation fee referred to in regulation 60.4.3.

60.4 The criteria are:

60.4.1 the status of the two clubs involved

60.4.2 the age of the player

60.4.3 the amount of any compensation fee paid by the transferor club upon acquiring the registration of the player

60.4.4 the length of time during which the tranferor club held the registration of the player

60.4.5 the terms of the new contract offered to the player by both clubs

60.4.6 the player's playing record in club and international tem appearances

60.4.7 substantiated interest shown by other clubs in acquiring the services of the player.

Some old appeals

FOOTBALL LEAGUE APPEALS COMMITTEE DECISIONS

SEASON 2002/03

Tyrone Mears Manchester City to Preston North End �50,000

+ �25,000 after 10 first team appearances

+ �25,000 after 20 first team appearances

+ �25,000 after 30 first team appearances

+ �25,000 after 40 first team appearances

+ �25,000 after 50 first team appearances

+ 20% of any future excess

Delroy Facey Huddersfield Town to Bolton Wanderers �100,000

+ �50,000 after 5 fist team appearances

+ �50,000 after 10 first team appearances

+ �50,000 after 15 first team appearances

+ �50,000 after 20 first team appearances

+ �50,000 after 25 first team appearances

+ 15% of any future excess

Sean Thornton Tranmere Rovers to Sunderland �225,000

+ �50,000 after first team debut

+ �75,000 after 10 first team appearances

+ �75,000 after 20 first team appearances

+ �75,000 after 30 first team appearances

+ �75,000 after 40 first team appearances

+ �50,000 after first full International Cap

Sol Davis Swindon Town to Luton Town �60,000

+ �15,000 after 20 first team appearances

+ �15,000 after 40 first team appearances

+ �15,000 after 60 first team appearances

Quiff, sleeve Tattoo, women, lots of nights out... would be amazed if he made it here under NP.

Having watched quite a bit of league 2 football and seen Bolger several times, I can confirm that he is a useless lump and looks out of his depth at league 2 level. Any fee for him is excellent business and I'm astounded that Bolton have gone for him

Archived