Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Cian Bolger Bid Rejected

Sky Sports understands that Leicester City have turned down a bid from League Two Bristol Rovers for Cian Bolger.

Bolger linked up with them again this summer, but that deal came to an end on January 1st, and Rovers lodged an offer to take him on a permanent basis after he recently returned from a knee injury.

However, Leicester have rejected that bid and there is believed to be interest from other clubs in landing the highly-rated Irishman.

Thoughts?

Well, I don't think I've seen him play so can't comment on his ability. But if Nigel, who was a solid defender, thinks he is decent enough to keep then I'll back it. He's only young remember and can improve. The loan spell at Bristol Rovers should be doing him well, although he was injured.

My mate reckons they offered 50k (he supports 'em), and it was rejected. They've signed someone else but he's not too sure if it's instead or hopefully as well as, bit of disagreement about that from their "ITK"s.

Not sure why we'd reject anything reasonable, having seen them both play a few times for Rovers, and seen them play together I'd say Parkes was the better of the two and we sold him.

Oh and McGhee was sacked because he's shit and a cúnt and they were bottom of the whole football league.

I like Cian, seen him play a few times a Bristol and seems a solid player. Especially good in the air. Him and Parkes made a great pairing too. Bristol fans have nothing but good things to say about him. Think he will be champ quality eventually, just not yet.

Archived