Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
featherman

Danns to Huddersfield - CONFIRMED LOAN

I'm still not sure about loaning out Danns.

He seems quite popular amongst some of the other bottom-half Championship managers and I would be surprised if the other clubs have/are paying his full wages.

Don't matter anyway I guess. Done deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20971059?

Huddersfield Town loan signing Neil Danns says it is a "mystery" why parent club Leicester City do not see him in their plans.

The 30-year-old midfielder, who spent time on loan with Bristol City earlier in the season, has signed a deal until the end of the campaign with Town.

"There was a lot of speculation I'd had a fall-out with the manager but that's not true," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"It's been a bit of mystery what's happened there really."

He added: "The last game I started for them I was captain and everything was going well but obviously the gaffer has other plans.

"I'm old enough to respect that people have their own ideas so I'm just going to come here and give it my all."

We all thought Gallagher was surplus to requirements but he showed the right attitude, put the work in and fought his way back into contention after his loan spell. That tells you all you need to know about Gallagher & what Pearson wants from the players not currently in the matchday squad. Danns and even Beckford could have done exactly the same thing. Pearson had a meeting with Danns a few days ago, that was his chance to say "I want to stay and fight for my place". He prefered to jump ship to play with his mates at Udders. That tells you all you need to know about the attitudes of Danns & Beckford. I'll be glad when they're both gone permanently. We don't need players who don't want to be here

i like the way you think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...tball/20971059?

Huddersfield Town loan signing Neil Danns says it is a "mystery" why parent club Leicester City do not see him in their plans.

The 30-year-old midfielder, who spent time on loan with Bristol City earlier in the season, has signed a deal until the end of the campaign with Town.

"There was a lot of speculation I'd had a fall-out with the manager but that's not true," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

He added: "The last game I started for them I was captain and everything was going well but obviously the gaffer has other plans.

"I'm old enough to respect that people have their own ideas so I'm just going to come here and give it my all."

Andy King got fit and we signed Matty James. No mystery to me.

He captained the side that lost to Burton Albion.

Absolutely no mystery.

According to the Match Report on the OS Kasper was captain

City (4-4-2): Schmeichel ©; De Laet, St. Ledger, Whitbread, Konchesky; Gallagher (Futacs 56), Danns, James, Knockaert (King 73); Waghorn, Schlupp (Nugent 65).

So...

Either

The OS is wrong (wouldn't surprise me, but I seem to remember it being the case)

Danns was referring to a League game

Danns would like to forget that game ever existed bit like his and the rest of the teams performance - it never existed.

According to the Match Report on the OS Kasper was captain

So...

Either

The OS is wrong (wouldn't surprise me, but I seem to remember it being the case)

Danns was referring to a League game

Danns would like to forget that game ever existed bit like his and the rest of the teams performance - it never existed.

Or...

He's trying to make Nige look like the enemy and get the fans on his side.

Because he turned shit for us?

I think the problem is not that Danns is too shit for us but same as Beckford if you get dropped the way back into the team to fight for your place and not ask for a transfer request because you want 1st team football. So many people have said they are not Pearson players it's bollocks Pearson tried to sign Danns at Hull and Beckford started the season 1st choice striker with Vardy.

It was going well? Maybe the problem, Neil, is you think a 4-2 home loss to Burton is 'going well'.

A really good tough tackling midfielder doesn't pick up suspensions, because of the fact they can actually tackle (Mascherano or Busquets, to use examples way above our level). Danns has never shown any inclination to be either a tough tackling midfielder or being able to tackle full-stop. Bet he's on 2-3 times what Trotter would get too.

Mascherano?

Javier Mascherano?

Doesn't get suspended?

Think about that one for a bit, then come back.

Huddesfield 0-1 Brum

Bristol City 0-4 City

It's a real mystery

:rolleyes:

Archived