Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

St Ledger back in training

andy king â€@10_kingy

@seanstledger12 I knew you'd try and offer something!what's munich saying?

Sean St Ledger â€@seanstledger12

@10_kingy saying good things I'm jus at airport waiting to comeback!!

andy king â€@10_kingy

@seanstledger12 glad to hear it seany boi

• 2 weeks later...

Decent option as back up, but I wouldn't drop Keane at the minute - we haven't got the luxury of giving SSL games to get him match fit again, we need fully match fit players in the team from now on. Maybe send him out on loan for a month to get him some games so he's back up to speed.

Decent option as back up, but I wouldn't drop Keane at the minute - we haven't got the luxury of giving SSL games to get him match fit again, we need fully match fit players in the team from now on. Maybe send him out on loan for a month to get him some games so he's back up to speed.

Loan him out? Who to? Last thing you'd want to do is loan him to a club in the top half of the league.

Plus even mid table teams that put a run together could make the play offs.

So going by your way of thinking lets loan a proven International player out and keep an unproven player just because he happens be at Man Utd.

Is that you Sven?

Loan him out? Who to? Last thing you'd want to do is loan him to a club in the top half of the league.

So going by your way of thinking lets loan a proven International player out and keep an unproven player just because he happens be at Man Utd.

Is that you Sven?

Seeing as the on loan player is better I don't understand your thinking. I wouldn't loan SSL out but I'd sell him if an offer came in. If he can get into a top championship team that just shows how much better our team is than theirs.

Is that you Sven?

As we've done with our other players, send him to the no-hopers. Bristol, Ipswich, Huddersfield... I don't particularly care who to. Don't make out that SSL is such a high quality player that he could walk back into our side, extremely unfit and far from match fitness and be a valuable asset. He's never been outstanding in the same way that Morgan has, and that's when he's been fully fit. Besides, a loan for a month to help him get a few games and get back to fitness is hardly going to help a rival team fly up the table - if we don't make an automatic spot our own, it will be down to us, not to some other player out on loan at another club.

And no, my way of thinking is that I would rather keep an in-form player in the side who is fully fit and performing extremely well than dump him out of the side for an extremely unfit, average player just because he happens to be an international for the Republic of Ireland, regardless of his ability as a player - that sounds more like a Sven move to me.

Watched him in training today, he did all the warm up drills at the start, looked like he was dying to get in, but then he just had a jog and watched the rest of the session.. Whitbreads back, he took part in the whole session, no problems at all.. Marty James, knockaert, waghorn and Moore didnt train at all though

Watched him in training today, he did all the warm up drills at the start, looked like he was dying to get in, but then he just had a jog and watched the rest of the session.. Whitbreads back, he took part in the whole session, no problems at all.. Marty James, knockaert, waghorn and Moore didnt train at all though

Marty James

bttf_zps1788335c.jpg

Archived