Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

St Ledger back in training

Some positive news I have just come across, Sean St Ledger has started to begin training again, only light training but he hasn't had any setbacks.

Hopefully he is back by February, and continues his good form from the beginning of the season.

http://m.thisisleice...ml?aid=17792351

In what sense?

hes been out ages so he wont be the same player straight away so patience people...

When was the last time you saw any patience on display around here?

I would say that's pretty much nailed on as to why Keane's loan was extended a month.

I would say it's more likely for cover whilst NP explores the permanent option in the transfer window! If nothing transpires it wouldn't suprise me to see Keane secured on loan for rest of the season if Man U agree :dunno: Great news on Ledge :thumbup:

Classic example of a player being injured and becoming better during that period. St Ledger' s ok but he' s not the top class saviour some have made out during his absence. Whitbread' s inconsistency has done him massive favours. I' 'll be glad to see him back but I' m not convinced he' s much better than Keane and/or Moore.

I would say that's pretty much nailed on as to why Keane's loan was extended a month.

I would think it's more likely that Keane has been given a month extra whilst NP works on other moves. If he doesn't get anyone he'll extend Keane to the end of the season so that he doesn't have to rely on an average SSL recovering from an injury which he's having problems overcoming.

Time will tell I guess.

Archived