Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcwales

PLAY OFF DATES?111

Hi talkers,

ive been serching the net with no success can anyone help?

does anyone know of the play off semi final dates this year?!

not that i'm being presumptious but i need to give 3 months notice at work to book holiday just in case we dont get automatic promotion?

cheers chaps

Hi talkers,

ive been serching the net with no success can anyone help?

does anyone know of the play off semi final dates this year?!

not that i'm being presumptious but i need to give 3 months notice at work to book holiday just in case we dont get automatic promotion?

cheers chaps

Internet in Wales must be shite!

And yet on the link you posted it states the League 2 play-off final is on the 18th with the Championship on 27th. Maybe your own internet isn't so good either :whistle::thumbup:

You're all just awesome at spotting deliberate mistakes!

I salute and commend you all.

Final is on the 27th May. Bang in the middle of my exam period. I actually don't know what i'll do if it clashes with one :/

I think I'm right in saying that this is bank holiday Monday, so I doubt you'll have any exams on this day?

I think I'm right in saying that this is bank holiday Monday, so I doubt you'll have any exams on this day?

But it's in his exam period. I'd guess there's exams around the date of the 27th as opposed to on it :). I know the feeling. I had exams around that Cardiff game. Took enough time out of revising fretting about during the game as well as having no nails left during the penalty shoot-out, then being an inconsolable knobhead in the aftermath.

But it's in his exam period. I'd guess there's exams around the date of the 27th as opposed to on it :). I know the feeling. I had exams around that Cardiff game. Took enough time out of revising fretting about during the game as well as having no nails left during the penalty shoot-out, then being an inconsolable knobhead in the aftermath.

I'd still go even if it was around the day of my exam! I don't think Uni's recognise Bank Holidays in the exam period. My dad told me that and he's a lecturer so...

If it was a 2 hour exam at 9am, I could potentially make it to Wembley in time!

im in vegas on the date of the final. concerned is a understatement!!! Id be gutted, praying for top 2

Having just got back from there yesterday, you wouldn't have a problem watching it there they are loving 'soccer' at the minute! Will be an early start mind you!

Would imagine semi finals will be Sat 11th and tues 14th with the final being on Mon 27th, this gives time between end of season and play offs for ticket sales.

Though they stagger them, so say if your guess is correct, those will be the dates for one tie, the other tie being played on say the Sunday 12th and Wednesday 15th

Though they stagger them, so say if your guess is correct, those will be the dates for one tie, the other tie being played on say the Sunday 12th and Wednesday 15th

Yes I think you are right just hope if we get in we are home on the Tues/ we'd so 3rd or 4th place needed.

Archived