Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcwales

PLAY OFF DATES?111

• 1 month later...

Just seen this on the Palace forum, one of the palace supporters contacted the Football league and apparently the dates provisionally for the semi final legs are

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=127032

Neill,

Thank you for your email.

Please find below provisional dates for the Championship Play-Off Semi Finals for 2012/13.

Championship

1st legs likely to be played 9th / 10th May.

2nd legs likely to be played between 13th and 16th May.

Exact dates and kick-off times will be confirmed towards the end of March depending on broadcasting scheduling.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Championship

1st legs likely to be played 9th / 10th May.

2nd legs likely to be played between 13th and 16th May.

Exact dates and kick-off times will be confirmed towards the end of March depending on broadcasting scheduling.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Five day's rest between the last league game and the POs? I'd have thought they'd give teams longer than that.

EDIT: And then possibly only four days between the 1st and 2nd leg?! It wasn't like this before was it?

Last time we reached the play offs, in 2010, the final itself was on my 18th birthday. Would of been fantastic to have beaten Cardiff to make the final!

It'll be around your 21st this time around. That's a good omen.

The play off final where cardiff knocked us out in the semi's would of been my birthday

Mine was the day after the 0-1 lol

Last time we reached the play offs, in 2010, the final itself was on my 18th birthday. Would of been fantastic to have beaten Cardiff to make the final!

Sickener that. I've never ever attended a game on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived