Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Middlesbrough Pre-Match Jibber Jabber

According to some of their fans Mowbray will be putting out a defensive side to play for a draw. Their only hope is on the counter attack. Have we got the creativity and firepower to break down teams like this now? I think so

Can see why theyd want to do that, I mean it worked wonders for Bristol!

Guest BlueBrett
Well it was all going so well Chris, then you said you support Chelsea and model yourself on Alan Shearer.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shame about the Chelsea but I wouldn't mind having a young Alan Shearer at the club!

Their forum's itk chap is predicting the following line up for them:

My back of a jaffa cake packet team prediction is:

-------------------Steele-----------------------

Hoyte------Bikey----------Hines--------Friend

-------R Williams-----Leadbitter-----Haroun---

----------------------McEachran-----------------

Ledesma-------------------------------McDonald

So they're looking to counter more than anything if that guy's right. I presume having two wide strikers is supposed to confuse our back four and make space for McEachran to exploit with King-esque forward running. I'm backing Keane and Morgan to be able to deal with it though making the outcome more a question of whether we've now got the ability to break down decent sides when they're sitting back - Wood will get at least one goal or be pivotal in making one and we'll win a close fought match imo. If we win by two or more I'll be pleasantly surprised: 1-0 or 2-1.

Their forum's itk chap is predicting the following line up for them:

So they're looking to counter more than anything if that guy's right. I presume having two wide strikers is supposed to confuse our back four and make space for McEachran to exploit with King-esque forward running. I'm backing Keane and Morgan to be able to deal with it though making the outcome more a question of whether we've now got the ability to break down decent sides when they're sitting back - Wood will get at least one goal or be pivotal in making one and we'll win a close fought match imo. If we win by two or more I'll be pleasantly surprised: 1-0 or 2-1.

Id be amazed if Juke or Ish didn't start up front. Can also see bailey start in defensive midfield, shield the back four. Hope Rhys has a much better game than he did vs Watford, was very poor. Been rushed back from injury and is still not 100% imo.

Archived