Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Middlesbrough Pre-Match Jibber Jabber

So the Middlesbrough game is probably the most eagerly anticipated match this season to date. Massive expectation to win and send us cruising into 2nd place. My heart says we will win 3-1, my head says otherwise. Reading the boro forum, their fans are far from confident. Should be a good crowd though. Lets finally get the KP rocking! Chris Wood to score again!

Some goon on their forum seems to think we are there to be exploited at the back.... says the man whose team has let in 15 more goals than us. He says De Laet will struggle against pace, from which I can only presume he has never seen him play as he'd give Dyer a run for his money over 100m.

We usually do well against Middlesbrough, even though I think they are a good side, our record is good.

Friday night though, night games I am never sure about, don't like them.

However I believe we can get a win here, 2-1 or 3-1.

Some goon on their forum seems to think we are there to be exploited at the back.... says the man whose team has let in 15 more goals than us. He says De Laet will struggle against pace, from which I can only presume he has never seen him play as he'd give Dyer a run for his money over 100m.

Silly comment, most of the league don't rate Morgan thankfully, having said that the last team that said that about us before a Home game was Palace was it not? lol

Massive game this, with 2 winnable games coming up before Cardiff, if we beat Boro I can see us going on and beating wolves and Peterborough which would put us right on Cardiff's heels.

If we lose to Boro then we will probably only be challenging for second.

Silly comment, most of the league don't rate Morgan thankfully, having said that the last team that said that about us before a Home game was Palace was it not? lol

It's not impossible to exploit us... but out of everything to pick up on it's our defence, which is by far and away the best in the league clearly. Odd chap.

Big test I think.

Time to see whether our new 'super spine' (Keane, James and Wood) can cut it against decent opposition.

Once again I think some of the posts on here are wildly optimistic, will be a tough game I think.

That said, if we play to our strengths we should have a very decent chance of a win....... :thumbup:

Fancy us to win this. We're playing well, scoring goals and they're not playing that well and have numerous injuries. McEachran is a big player for them and it looks like he may well miss out, plus Woodgate is struggling as per usual. It will be a tough game but we're a better side than them and I fancy us to win by a couple of goals.

Got to fancy us, will Boro be travelling down on the day of the game aswell?

Not a 5 mile trip either is it so maybe they might be a bit lethargic after a big drive down on a coach! Fingers crossed, fancy Knocky to score and Dyer. 2-0

Archived