Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Middlesbrough Pre-Match Jibber Jabber

Huge game! Boro are a solid if not spectactacular side, Mowbray's building a decent set-up there.

Nugent to bag an early one, 80 minutes of tension and then a late winner from the boy Wood.

I'm guessing with the telly cameras there we'll be missing Jobber's rabble-rousing backbeat too?

Huge game! Boro are a solid if not spectactacular side, Mowbray's building a decent set-up there.

Nugent to bag an early one, 80 minutes of tension and then a late winner from the boy Wood.

I'm guessing with the telly cameras there we'll be missing Jobber's rabble-rousing backbeat too?

He was at derby, I'm pretty sure

So frustrating ..... Going skiing and leaving at 5.30 on friday evening ..... for goodness sake, what ridiculous luck!!!!

There's so much positivity around that I think Leicester will be Leicester and we'll lose 1-0 in a bit of a dull game ..... Hope I'm wrong - but we don't ever do the expected (unless you are Babylon with a fiver in his hand!).

So frustrating ..... Going skiing and leaving at 5.30 on friday evening ..... for goodness sake, what ridiculous luck!!!!

There's so much positivity around that I think Leicester will be Leicester and we'll lose 1-0 in a bit of a dull game ..... Hope I'm wrong - but we don't ever do the expected (unless you are Babylon with a fiver in his hand!).

Like that bit waller :P and is the doom n gloom cos your going on the piste?

Seen Boro twice, once at the away game and the other in their league cup game with Sunderland. I have to say they impressed me on both occasions and passed the ball very well. Played a strong Sunderland team off the park. That was quite a while ago now, and hopefully they won't be at their best. See them as more of a threat than the other teams in the playoffs though.

Archived