Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

You're expensive

Maybe. But we are giving middlesbrough a good deal Friday, with a pie and pint £20

Are you sure we're including them in that deal? Seems unlikely that we'd be that nice to other fans.

EDIT: Just been on their website and looked at the ticket details for our game. Sorry for doubting you, we are giving including them in the pie & a pint deal, I guess we're a bit more charitable than I thought! lol

Are you sure we're including them in that deal? Seems unlikely that we'd be that nice to other fans.

EDIT: Just been on their website and looked at the ticket details for our game. Sorry for doubting you, we are giving including them in the pie & a

pint deal, I guess we're a bit more charitable than I thought! lol

It Might bring in an extra 50 of them, ha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You'll be happy to know that I'm no longer coming as I had a look at my finances and really can't afford it (well I could) and especially after going to Hull 3/4 days before

You'll be happy to know that I'm no longer coming as I had a look at my finances and really can't afford it (well I could) and especially after going to Hull 3/4 days before

That has significantly lifted my mood.

As I was stood watching us cave in at London Road I was thinking "I hope Lamby can't go to Leicester", and how true my dreams came.

That has significantly lifted my mood.

As I was stood watching us cave in at London Road I was thinking "I hope Lamby can't go to Leicester", and how true my dreams came.

lol

Archived