Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

I finished BB two weeks ago and I am still suffering withdrawal symptoms.

BB is by far the most compelling series I have ever seen and now it is a problem what to replace it with.

So far I have watched Lilyhammer which is quite funny and I've seen the first episode of Suits. I'm thinking of watching Prison Break but I don't think there will be any thing to replace the unique and brilliant BB.

Any recommendations?

BB is by far the most compelling series I have ever seen and now it is a problem what to replace it with.

So far I have watched Lilyhammer which is quite funny and I've seen the first episode of Suits. I'm thinking of watching Prison Break but I don't think there will be any thing to replace the unique and brilliant BB.

Any recommendations?

Son's of Anarchy. Honestly it's amazing!

Prison break series 1 is incredible but tails of a bit after that

• Like 1

I only just started Season 1 this weekend. It was fantastic--what have I been doing with my life missing out on this?

Any recommendations?

No recommendations, but Lillyhammer is hilarious. I'm not sure how much further they can take this concept, but when Season 3 comes out, I'll be watching.

Any recommendations?

I went onto Prison Break after Breaking Bad and it was brilliant. I think marginally better

Any recommendations?

Have you watched Game of Thrones? Obviously a completely different storyline to BB, but pretty good nonetheless. I had the same BB withdrawal symptoms you're mentioning and GoT kind of took care of them. Never thought I'd like it as well, as I'm not a huge fan of the fantasy genre and all that.

Isn't it strange how you end up rooting for the bad guy (Walt) and not too bothered that the straight up good guy who would do anything for his family the good way (Hank) is almost the antagonist of the story.

I was that way at first, but then just grew to despise Walt, he stopped working for family etc.. it was just about his greed and need for power.

Spoiler below....

Was gutted when Hank was killed and really felt for Jesse, the ending was something of a disappointment for me as Walt didnt really get what i thought he deserved.

Incredible show, and the only one ive ever bothered to discuss on a forum lol.

Yeah I thought the same I thought it kind of irritating that Walt eventually got what he really wanted which was the recognition for his "work"

Oh by the way, what's your profile pic all about?

Its about positivity strength and goodwill... and an attempt to reclaim it for good and reduce confusion with the Nazi  version.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

yet another edit... my quote on the profile "its the turtle i feel sorry for" was my misus while we were watchingfrom Breaking bad..   :)

:thumbup:

Edit im not Hindu or in any way religious, but feel for those that have had their symbols bastardised and confused   :)

2nd edit, changed it to better reflect the Hindu and not upset folks :)

Edited by ozleicester

Its about positivity strength and goodwill... and an attempt to reclaim it for good and reduce confusion with the Nazi version.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

yet another edit... my quote on the profile "its the turtle i feel sorry for" was my misus while we were watchingfrom Breaking bad.. :)

:thumbup:

Edit im not Hindu or in any way religious, but feel for those that have had their symbols bastardised and confused :)

2nd edit, changed it to better reflect the Hindu and not upset folks :)

Ah I see - good man.

I feel sorry for the Hugo the janitor, one of the 1st to be fvcked over by Walts regime.

And Huell just stuck in that house!

Ah I see - good man.

I feel sorry for the Hugo the janitor, one of the 1st to be fvcked over by Walts regime.

And Huell just stuck in that house!

Ahh yes.. Hugo, then as soon as you start to think about it.. and theres the 200 people on the plane.... Jesse's girlfriend..her dad... in the end there must be around 300 "innocents" killed... what a cvnt  :)

Ahh yes.. Hugo, then as soon as you start to think about it.. and theres the 200 people on the plane.... Jesse's girlfriend..her dad... in the end there must be around 300 "innocents" killed... what a cvnt :)

As I've started watching again I'm keeping a tally - I'm at 5 so far, Tuco Salamanca was the last but next up is Spooge!

Really enjoyed the Tuco character, shame he was in so few episodes, a great bad guy.

Got to disagree, to me it was obvious Tuco wouldn't last from the start as he was too erratic/flashy to be a top boss in the drug world. I'd say Gus was a far better baddies he was more well hidden for one and wasn't so flashy with his cash, he drove a Volvo estate for christs sake!