Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Finished it a couple of nights ago and I already miss it. Bought some blue candy that looks like Walt's meth and a Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt :doh:

Edit: Having read some of this thread, out of interest - after what series 5 episode did they finish the first half on? So many cliffhangers!

Edited by RonnieTodger

Finished it a couple of nights ago and I already miss it. Bought some blue candy that looks like Walt's meth and a Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt :doh:

Edit: Having read some of this thread, out of interest - after what series 5 episode did they finish the first half on? So many cliffhangers!

Think it was Hank sitting on the toilet.......it was an almighty dump, lasted months!!

Edited by Brauny Fox

Ahh yes. I bet that was torture! I didn't start Breaking Bad until it was all finished so I could do it one swoop.

It was torture, especially when they moved the air date by about 3 months! Worth the wait though, I am so jealous of anyone that's just starting their Breaking Bad adventure. With the ability to just watch one after the other I wouldn't be surprised if people are starving insomniacs!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MattP

I thought BB should have ended after the previous season - not that I didn't like the final season, just that I thought the previous seasons end was spot on.

It would have been good, but they had to wrap up Walt and Hank, then give Walt a death that gave him some pride.

I thought BB should have ended after the previous season - not that I didn't like the final season, just that I thought the previous seasons end was spot on.

agreed - enjoyed S5 but S4 was so perfect and S5 always felt like it was squeezing everything out of it, even if done very, very well.

It was torture, especially when they moved the air date by about 3 months! Worth the wait though, I am so jealous of anyone that's just starting their Breaking Bad adventure. With the ability to just watch one after the other I wouldn't be surprised if people are starving insomniacs!

lol - I've started Suits now which is pretty good, but you miss the drama.

I had the same feeling, but with Walt's transformation and how he became his Heisenberg persona it was only fitting that he had the ending that they had.

lol - I've started Suits now which is pretty good, but you miss the drama.

I always preferred Suits more for some reason. The first episode of Suits is probably the best first episode of a series that I've ever seen. Gets you hooked straight away.

On to House of Cards now which is pretty decent.

I always preferred Suits more for some reason. The first episode of Suits is probably the best first episode of a series that I've ever seen. Gets you hooked straight away.

On to House of Cards now which is pretty decent.

I enjoyed house of cards. Sons of anarchy is the best though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!, well, ive finished it.

A fantastic show no question, episodes in the (what i assume wouldve been) 2nd to last season were incredible, must say never has a TV show had me so on the edge of my seat.

Will be nice to get my weekends back.

To anyone who recommended it.. and told me to stick with it.. THANKS. :)

I've just started it again on my months free net flix as I blasted through it in about 3 weeks 1st time round.

Taking it slower but knowing what happens you can see the foreshadowing of what is to come.

For example people question when did the switch flick that changed Walt into Heisenberg happen and a lot of people say it's when he is screaming in the car after blowing up Tuco's office having made his first major drugs deal...

I think it's earlier, during the school meeting when they are discussing Hugo the janitor and the missing chemistry equipment. I think that's when he realises what power he could have and wants to become what he believes a king-pin should be (that's why he starts it on with Skylar then smashes her in the car park).

It's like he already feels power as he knows the answer that all of the people in the meeting are arguing over and he wants to sit back and watch as they scramble around looking for the answers.

I dunno - amazing show anyway and can't wait for Better Call Saul.