Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Wtf did Gus do with his money? He lived in a nice house but nothing special, he would have armed enough through Pollos to set his kids up for life - was it just the power?

This is what i cant get... i understand he wanted payback for the past etc... but ffs, how much money do you want, and what are you gonna do with it. If all you do is work at a fast food place and drive a Volvo, why bother?

Cant believe im still talking about a TV show :)

Apparently Tuco was meant to be in the show longer but asked to be written out as the guy playing him wasnt comfortable playing such a violent character. Do agree Gus is a bad ass character! I'm usually quite good at second guessing storylines but that show kept proving me wrong! I did think Walt would come and save Jesse tho...

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Raj said:

Due to being off work sick cos of a shoulder operation in currently watching this 

It's Brilliant!!!

Currently on series 3 with Gus the chicken seller drug Barron!!!

You're in for a treat..... Bitch!

• 1 month later...