Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

19 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I didn't realise Ricky Pointing was now an American golfer 

They asked Harman about the likeness in his press conference and he said "dude looks nothing like me - he's got a full head of hair!"

• Haha 1

Rumblings that Shauffle and Cantlay are pissed that they're not getting paid lol

Apparently Shauffle's Dad is his agent and moody that the PGA are raking the cash in while the players get nothing.

Cantlay refusing to wear his cap 'in protest' lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

They're probably my favourite US pairing :D

This might change your mind about them. 

They're probably lovely guys but just get a weird vibe from them. Didn't think they came across too well in the Netflix documentary either. I'll give that a watch though 

They're having a nightmare here  lol

Edited by foxfanazer

25 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

This will be over by the end of today give or take a point or two.

What a fantastic performance by the Europeans.

Rattled the Americans and really got the momentum

They looked rattled right from the off. Also look like strangers. Really bizarre Ryder cup but great for us

Edited by foxfanazer

looks like yesterday afternoon destroyed the resolve of the Americans 

they fought back to be possibly 3-1 and then lost by one.  They know when their goose is cooked. Whilst they’re used to fighting back as individuals, the idea that they can see the rest of their team doing the same is clearly beyond them. if the Europeans keep the heat on in a couple of the games then there’s no way back and they know it.   Talk above about unrest re monies will only make things worse and this kind of stuff tends to come out when things are going badly 

I refuse to get carried away and count my chickens but the Europeans have been flawless so far.

Props to LD for changing the order and sending Hatton/Rahm out last this morning so Tyrell could have an extra 30 mins in bed :D

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I refuse to get carried away and count my chickens but the Europeans have been flawless so far.

Props to LD for changing the order and sending Hatton/Rahm out last this morning so Tyrell could have an extra 30 mins in bed :D

It's got to the point where it'll.be disappointing to lose any pairing