Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Anyone going to the Stag for the game tomorrow? European semi, should be buzzing right?

Went for the first time for the quarters and enjoyed it, though surprised how quiet it got straight after the game finished!

Will try and get down tonight

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Went for the first time for the quarters and enjoyed it, though surprised how quiet it got straight after the game finished!

Will try and get down tonight

I don't live as close to it as I used to so it's a bit of a ballache to get there, plus I might have to work later than I ordinarily would tonight. It could be a kick-bollock-scramble to sort myself out for kick off. 

If we're still in it next week I'd deffo be up for a bunch of us getting down there for a Thursday sesh. @StriderHiryu is usually about, as I'm sure are some of the guys from the FA Cup final London party.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bovril said:

Will also be there.

First time there since pre-pandemic for me I think, hopefully it'll be a good turnout. Pumped for this and I'll be there earlyish to get a couple of pre-match nerve-settlers in. 

13 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

First time there since pre-pandemic for me I think, hopefully it'll be a good turnout. Pumped for this and I'll be there earlyish to get a couple of pre-match nerve-settlers in. 

Working tomorrow so just one a half for me. I'll be the one in the brown jumper, with a blonde girl, looking like I'm going to throw up

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

Working tomorrow so just one a half for me. I'll be the one in the brown jumper, with a blonde girl, looking like I'm going to throw up

I'm working too, but fvck it. Jobs come and go, it's not often we're in a European semi every year. :ph34r:

If we make it to the final I'm buying you a Blue Lagoon.

Edited by RoboFox

• 1 year later...

Would any fellow Foxes in London be willing to potentially meet up for a pint at some point?

Based in East London; moved from Leicester nearly a year ago to live with partner.

Edited by Wymsey

• 1 month later...
On 16/08/2023 at 19:32, Wymsey said:

Would any fellow Foxes in London be willing to potentially meet up for a pint at some point?

Based in East London; moved from Leicester nearly a year ago to live with partner.

I'm always up for meeting up to watch games. Tend to go to the Stags Head or Mabel's Tavern. Was in Mabel's for the game this afternoon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd very open to meeting others who live in London at some point over a pint/over the football somewhere at any convenient date.

Unfortunately, am unavailable on Friday - but would be willing to meet on Tuesday from 18:00, if anyone wants to.

Am based in the South Woodford area, but am obviously be willing to use the reliable tube to get across London somewhere.

By all means, please feel free to PM if you wish.

Thanks,

William

Edited by Wymsey

On 24/10/2023 at 18:05, bmt said:

Anyone know if the Stag's Head is showing the game tonight? They didn't play one a few weeks ago and they won't pick up the phone (and it's long to get to)

Sorry only just seen this. Checked with them on the Monday and they said they would, and said "if it's televised we'll be showing it". So hopefully that means in the future they'll have it on.

Will probably head down there for the Leeds game. 

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Sorry only just seen this. Checked with them on the Monday and they said they would, and said "if it's televised we'll be showing it". So hopefully that means in the future they'll have it on.

Will probably head down there for the Leeds game. 

Yeah we went and it was on. I'm back in Leicester for that but will be there for the next tv one!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...