Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was at the Stags Head yesterday and it was a lot of fun! Good atmosphere and crowd and was especially funny when Ghezzal came on as everyone kept jokingly calling him Mahrez and well he really does look quite similar!

Who else on the forums watches games there? Would be nice to say hello in person. There’s usually a good bunch in there and well watching your team play with your Leicester supporting mates usually makes things more fun. 

From who I talked to the consensus was that we played really well but basically lost the game after just 3 minutes. But almost everyone was excited for the season ahead. A lot were looking forward to the home game next week with many traveling up to see it. 

Edited by StriderHiryu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I posted yesterday but afraid I might've spammed the main forum, so sorry about that. Researcher here for The Real Football Fan Show and we're trying to get a wide range of fans for our studio audience when we begin shooting our new series next Thursday evening (13th September). We want to represent the full spectrum of fans, but especially those of non-London clubs. If you're a Leicester fan living in London and fancy being a part of our studio audience next week, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks and see below:

The football revolution is back!
Robbie Lyle returns for a second series of The Real Football Fan Show. The only show on TV that gives supporters their say on the Premier League. Expect banter; strong opinion and, most of all, passion for the game and teams. This is where you hear what people really think.

We are looking for fans to be part of the studio, which starts on Thursday 13th September - Thursday 18th October.

If you are interested, please email [email protected] stating the club you support, along with your contact details.

• 1 month later...
On 11/08/2018 at 13:13, StriderHiryu said:

I was at the Stags Head yesterday.

On 30/08/2018 at 10:20, bovril said:

Is that the Stags Head in Marylebone? 

On 30/08/2018 at 11:07, Voll Blau said:

Yep. Landlord's a top bloke.

Anyone going down on Saturday? Been ages since I've been in... Thinking about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
16 hours ago, bovril said:

Also based in London if anyone wants to meet for pint / natter / Leicester match...

I'm down the Stag's for many a TV game, so if you're popping in gis' a holler.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Any of you dudes planning on heading down to the Stag's Head tonight, @bovril, @Voll Blau, @StriderHiryu?

Thinking of going (if I can make it).

I wasn't, but I work in Holborn so it's no bother for me to go there.

If you are up for it, I'd be happy to watch the game with you. More fun going there not by yourself ! lol

22 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Any of you dudes planning on heading down to the Stag's Head tonight, @bovril, @Voll Blau, @StriderHiryu?

Thinking of going (if I can make it).

I'm not actually London-based mate, just like to go on the odd occasion I am down there. Think there's usually a good number in for our games though!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I wasn't, but I work in Holborn so it's no bother for me to go there.

If you are up for it, I'd be happy to watch the game with you. More fun going there not by yourself ! lol

Sweet. I'll be down if I can get there in decent time. It ain't a big place, so look for the guy in a leather jacket, furiously posting in the Brexit Thread. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2