Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

• 5 months later...

Anyone based in London not going to the game on Saturday but watching it in London? I'm thinking about heading to the Stag's Head again as I think that will be a fairly safe bet...although the last time I watched a game there was when we last played Watford...

Anyone based in London not going to the game on Saturday but watching it in London? I'm thinking about heading to the Stag's Head again as I think that will be a fairly safe bet...although the last time I watched a game there was when we last played Watford...

Yes mate. Me, the missus and several mates will be in there. Were gonna go the game but fancy an all dayer watching this, the rugby and then Arsenal/Liverpool.

Yes mate. Me, the missus and several mates will be in there. Were gonna go the game but fancy an all dayer watching this, the rugby and then Arsenal/Liverpool.

Might pop along. Depends what happens Friday night. If it's a big one I'm doing the five minute stagger to the pub at the end of the road. If not I'll hop on the bus into town. I'm a delicate flower.

Pal I ain't seen you in ages, you'll be there!

I'm afraid Ric. So very afraid. I still have flashbacks of Palace away last January. My final memory is you ordering everything Finsbury Park's finest eatery (May Mei Wok) had to hand while I stumbled home and fell asleep (in bed) with a half cooked oven pizza. I'm lining my stomach with an Octostacker this time. Can't leave anything to chance.

I'm afraid Ric. So very afraid. I still have flashbacks of Palace away last January. My final memory is you ordering everything Finsbury Park's finest eatery (May Mei Wok) had to hand while I stumbled home and fell asleep (in bed) with a half cooked oven pizza. I'm lining my stomach with an Octostacker this time. Can't leave anything to chance.

Hahahahaaa that was a disgraceful gig and it was the first day back at work after Xmas the next day. I'll make sure Saturday is suitably horrible too.

I refuse to pay for Sky Sports. My I figured the £9.60 I'll spend in travel to and from zone 9 will be less than the amount I'll spend on beer. In zone 9 I'll get free beer and food and I need to organise what on earth said mate and I are going to do when we head to the Ukraine in a couple of weeks.

We should definitely keep this thread alive for future games though. I watched the Derby game in the Sports Cafe on Haymarket and got steadily drunk with a fellow Leicester fan. As I left to head to a party he was shouting "IT'S A RAM RAID" at some Derby fans. I hope you post on here :D I watched the Boro game at the Faltering Fullback down Finsbury Park (Flair, thank you for introducing me to that pub). They stuck the game on despite it being a rugby pub and the 'Quins playing in Europe (two different screens). There was only me and one other fan of either team (Leicester, thankfully). I love that pub.

Mate i'm the "IT'S A RAM RAID" guy when nuge came on and we won 4-1 right?? You were wearing a red christmas sweater. I just registered as a member after seeing this thread would be up for watching the game saturday

Hahahahaaa that was a disgraceful gig and it was the first day back at work after Xmas the next day. I'll make sure Saturday is suitably horrible too.

I've got to scarper after the match. My girlfriend's got her cousins down and we're off to the beer festival before the Ally Pally fireworks. I'll make sure I suitably embarrass myself in front of them.

Mate i'm the "IT'S A RAM RAID" guy when nuge came on and we won 4-1 right?? You were wearing a red christmas sweater. I just registered as a member after seeing this thread would be up for watching the game saturday

Yes! How did you find that post??? I'm thinking of heading down to the Stag's Head on Saturday with Ric Flair who's posting above, come along! The landlord's a Leicester fan so it's pretty sound.

Edited by Alexikokopops

I've got to scarper after the match. My girlfriend's got her cousins down and we're off to the beer festival before the Ally Pally fireworks. I'll make sure I suitably embarrass myself in front of them.

Yes! How did you find that post??? I'm thinking of heading down to the Stag's Head on Saturday with Ric Flair who's posting above, come along! The landlord's a Leicester fan so it's pretty sound.

Nice! Was just looking as i just moved to London and i remembered that game. 4-3 Take that premier league!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going down to the smoke on Saturday and hoping to catch the City match at the pub.

Anyone know of any that are likely to show it?

The Stag's Head in Fitzrovia (as mentioned by Billy above). The landlord is a Leicester fan so it will be on, and you're likely to get other Leicester fans watching it. Here's the website for the address. I'd be joining you if I wasn't moving house this weekend!

The one and only stags head, guaranteed to be showing it.

The Stag's Head in Fitzrovia (as mentioned by Billy above). The landlord is a Leicester fan so it will be on, and you're likely to get other Leicester fans watching it. Here's the website for the address. I'd be joining you if I wasn't moving house this weekend!

Thanks a lot lads.

Leicester bar in central London, brilliant. Will bear this place in mind for future televised Leicester games!

Beats having to asking various bar staff in Clapham to stick on the Leicester game whilst noone else in the place cares!