Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

Bound to be some games on in the Three Kings, Kensington this season.

For anyone that doesn't know it, they show most of the Saturday 3pm kick offs in there, it's right next to the tube station and is a reasonably priced pub.

I recommend it a lot. 

http://www.f3k-london.co.uk/Venue.aspx

4529193474_3f7dcc2904_z.jpg

Edited by Stevosevic

Bound to be some games on in the Three Kings, Kensington this season.

For anyone that doesn't know it, they show most of the Saturday 3pm kick offs in there, it's right next to the tube station and is a reasonably priced pub.

I recommend it a lot.

http://www.f3k-london.co.uk/Venue.aspx

4529193474_3f7dcc2904_z.jpg

It aint what it was. Last couple of times I've been in there they've only managed to get one 3 o'clock on. Something to do with the premier league blocking European stations from showing more than one 3pm kick-off, which they started doing in December.

It aint what it was. Last couple of times I've been in there they've only managed to get one 3 o'clock on. Something to do with the premier league blocking European stations from showing more than one 3pm kick-off, which they started doing in December.

Oh right, didn't know that.

I last went in around September 2013, shame. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright gents, Happy New Year, any of you London Leicester fans still floating around? What's all this about a Stag? 

The landlord of this pub is a Leicester fan and they always show Leicester if we're on TV (even if it clashes with other games). You tend to get a lot of Leicester fans heading down there for matches

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/45/4508/Stags_Head/Fitzrovia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm selling a spare train ticket from London St Pancras to Leicester on Saturday 09th May for £17, leaving London at 12.29 and arriving at 13.43 to Leicester.

I originally booked it for the Southampton game; however, my travel plans have changed so no longer need this ticket. PM me if you're interested. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...